Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have used the Freeman's Bare Foot scrubs for at least 15 years. We always had them around when I was growing up. They were an inexpensive, but good staple product. I hadn't used the scrubs in a while and recently picked up a few. I am really diappointed that the product has changed so signicantly. The old scrubs were very thick, gritty and effective. You did not have to use much product and the results were great. The new scrubs are not as gritty/rough and just don't work that well. There's much less pumice and they are less thick. I won't repurchase.

Love this, I use a pedicure (pumice) stone with this on heels and callouses, really feels good and smells great. Follow with the lotion and you have a great pedi. Can't beat the price.

I have been using this for years (peppermint and plum). Not only does it have a wonderful refreshing scent, it makes my filthy, rough feet feel wonderful. It scrubs well and leaves them soft.
This may seem like a simple review, but with a good solid product like this, not much is needed to praise it.