Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have used the Freeman's Bare Foot scrubs for at least 15 years. We always had them around when I was growing up. They were an inexpensive, but good staple product. I hadn't used the scrubs in a while and recently picked up a few. I am really diappointed that the product has changed so signicantly. The old scrubs were very thick, gritty and effective. You did not have to use much product and the results were great. The new scrubs are not as gritty/rough and just don't work that well. There's much less pumice and they are less thick. I won't repurchase.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have used two of these Freeman Foot scrubs. The first one I used was the peppermint and plum, the scent of which I was not a fan of. The second one is the Lemon +Sage foot scrub. It has a light lemon herbal scent that I find pleasant. The two other Freeman foot scrubs are coconut scent and vanilla scent. I like that pumice is used in these products to exfoliate. The formula is creamy and easy to use. I use this on both my hands and feet weekly. An affordable effective product.

The package is colourful and interesting for sure, but the formula is just not thick enough for a product that is sold as a scrub- it just doesn't have enough substance. Even if you intend to use it more like a moisturizer, there are better products available.

I have used the Freemans foot scrubs with pumice for many years and found them very effective at keeping my feet soft and fresh. I raved about these products to anyone who listened and often gave tubes away to friends; they loved this stuff too!

I recently travelled to Johannesburg where I spotted a load of Freeman's products in one of the larger drugstores and promptly bought an armful of Bare Foot tubes to keep me going for a while.

Now, the packaging has changed in colour/design somewhat since my last purchase (that seems to happen a lot with this company) but I never expected the product to change that much! I finished an old tube of Peppermint and Plum last night and started a new one from my recent purchase. The difference was unbelievable! The old one is creamy but very gritty and rough. Only a small amount was needed to work at getting the hard skin off. The new one is all cream and hardly any grit. I felt like I was massaging my feet with a slimy body lotion. It did nothing at all and adding more is hopeless. I now have to think up a way to use these up, perhaps by adding some sugar or salt, and once they are finished I am done with Freeman ... unless they bring the old formula back. Grrrrrrrr :o( One star for pretty packaging and one star for a nice smell!

It's SO GOOD! Walmart in Canada has it for like $3.50. So it's really good. You don't need a lot for each application, because the beads are big, which is why I love it too. The beads are big that, you can actually feel them scratching your feet.
Will always have one in my shower!

I really like this scrub. It is kind of creamy but at the same time quite scrubby. It works really well. It is also invigorated with some Tea Tree oil so it refreshes the feet. It smells good and includes some real ingredients not just aromas and flavours. A bit pricey in RSA but still worth it. The packaging is cute too!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Creamy Pumice Foot Scrub on sale at Ulta for under 4.00, I cannot beat that deal. I wish I purchased 2. I used to use another foot scrub, but when the price rose to 15 dollars, and I forgot it at the health club- I had to rethink the value of the product, I love this product it is cheap , great quality , and it does the job. I really like finding products that are not heavily advertised with fashion models, I feel like I am saving money on the marketing budget.
Most importantly my feet feel smoothe.

This has a berry scent that's a bit like Demeter's Sex on the Beach cologne spray. The scrub itself is a pale lavender that's actually rather pretty to look at; but what's much prettier is the sight of my feet after I have used this. I have never had a particular problem with foot roughness or dryness anywhere but the heels; however, lately my feet have been neglected and I bought this to smooth out the problems I was having. I massaged liberal amounts of this into my feet for several minutes, and rubbed off the dry skin that was left with only a few gentle strokes of a pumice stone (a remarkable feat, no pun intended). My feet are very soft, and with a few coats of OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark to finish the job, are quite lovely. Friends are now envying my pedicure skills (though perhaps paying 3 dollars for a tube of this scrub isn't quite what you would call a skill :-).

I have been using this for years (peppermint and plum). Not only does it have a wonderful refreshing scent, it makes my filthy, rough feet feel wonderful. It scrubs well and leaves them soft.
This may seem like a simple review, but with a good solid product like this, not much is needed to praise it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really like what this product does for my face and body, but it really doesn't do much for my feet at all! I was tempted to take away a lippie for the fact that my hands take on a mildly "sour acid" stink for hours after I use this scrub. I really am no fan of the smell, especially not the lingering version. That said, if I use a washcloth to apply it and try to avoid my hands coming in direct contact, that solves my problem and you really can't get a better, more spa-perfect exfoliation for the money than you can with this. $3 or less. You can't beat that!