Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Hands down the best foot scrub to use with pumice. Ive tried switching it up and NOTHING compares. They all suck. You dont get that scrub feeling and that amazing clean feeling that you get after you use this. It just feels so greeeeaaaat!

I love the smell and it makes my feet silky soft.I got mine in cherry and its working well for me.

It's SO GOOD! Walmart in Canada has it for like $3.50. So it's really good. You don't need a lot for each application, because the beads are big, which is why I love it too. The beads are big that, you can actually feel them scratching your feet.
Will always have one in my shower!

I really like this scrub. It is kind of creamy but at the same time quite scrubby. It works really well. It is also invigorated with some Tea Tree oil so it refreshes the feet. It smells good and includes some real ingredients not just aromas and flavours. A bit pricey in RSA but still worth it. The packaging is cute too!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I looked for scrubs at Walmart and only found 2 or 3 body scrubs. I like the foot scrubs because the grains are smaller and seem to "scrub" more. I wish they made a body one of this consistency or at least a bigger tube. It was pretty cheap and smells great.

want to have baby soft feet? use this!!

~cons~ NOTHING

~pros~ makes u have soft feet, exfoliates all the dead skin on your feet, AND smells good

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I used this on & off throughout the years for my at home pedicures. I just recently experimented w/ this and put to on my KP areas while in the shower. Wow, very nice results. My KP areas were smooth and soft. The scrub helped calm down the reddness of the KP areas and even though you could still see the bumps, they weren't obvious like usual. I coudn't bring myself to spend the $$$ on DDF & Dermadoctor's KP tx. I'm happy w/ the results from this very inexpensive & readily available foot scrub.

This product works well. I like to use it on feet, knees, elbows and hands about 2-3 times a week. It makes my skin sooooooooooooo soft.
The price is great around $3.00.

This is my HG foot scrub, the combination of peppermint & plum is a nice refreshing scent. I usually use it about three times a week and it keeps my feet soft. I love it!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Creamy Pumice Foot Scrub on sale at Ulta for under 4.00, I cannot beat that deal. I wish I purchased 2. I used to use another foot scrub, but when the price rose to 15 dollars, and I forgot it at the health club- I had to rethink the value of the product, I love this product it is cheap , great quality , and it does the job. I really like finding products that are not heavily advertised with fashion models, I feel like I am saving money on the marketing budget.
Most importantly my feet feel smoothe.