Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I looked for scrubs at Walmart and only found 2 or 3 body scrubs. I like the foot scrubs because the grains are smaller and seem to "scrub" more. I wish they made a body one of this consistency or at least a bigger tube. It was pretty cheap and smells great.

I gotta say I'm baffled by the 95% repurchase rate for this product! This stuff barely does anything, it does a half ass job of exfoliating my feet. My feet still look ashy and they still have dry spots by the end of the day! I expect the results to last at least two days. I find my home made sugar scrubs are better than this stuff.

I use this on my feet and body. It's a much heavier exfoliant than the facial ones, so it's great for dry winter skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

A staple in my bathroom, this is the scrub I reach for most. I use it everywhere except my face and it makes my skin smooth as can be. It comes in that cute little translucent, foot-shaped tube that let's you see how much of the pretty lavender cream you have left. It's grainy enough to be effective without being harsh, and the light, fresh peppermint and plum scent rinses away with the scrub. This one is just right - reliably effective, thoughtfully packaged, a pleasure to use, and a steal at under $3.