Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

It's SO GOOD! Walmart in Canada has it for like $3.50. So it's really good. You don't need a lot for each application, because the beads are big, which is why I love it too. The beads are big that, you can actually feel them scratching your feet.
Will always have one in my shower!

I love this stuff. The scent is sweet and refreshing, gets the job done, and is super affordable. I am all about caring for my feet, especially since I'm a ballet dancer and things can get pretty, um, rough...! Use in conjunction with the softening foot lotion and it's quite the reprieve! =)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this everyday, but it doesn't seem to make a difference for my calluses.

I have been using this stuff for years since I first found it half off at a store going out of business. It is the only foot scrub I have used since, and never plan on switching. I happen to love the smell, it is fruity and minty at the same time. It really makes your skin feel so much better after using it.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

i've been using this stuff for years and LOVE it. (i also use the diamancel foot buffer if i have been particularly harsh to my tootsies.) this stuff is amazing for every day use in the summer or whenever you need it!. dirt cheap. does a great job.

I have been using this for years (peppermint and plum). Not only does it have a wonderful refreshing scent, it makes my filthy, rough feet feel wonderful. It scrubs well and leaves them soft.
This may seem like a simple review, but with a good solid product like this, not much is needed to praise it.

Freeman Plum and Peppermint Foot Scrub is an excellent, inexpensive addition to your home pedicaure routine. Paired with the foot soak and the lotion, you can get salon-quality results in your home.

I love how gritty this is; its perfect for dry winter skin. Plus, the smell is wonderful!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Left me very smooooooth. I like to use it to exfoliate before I apply self-tanner. The plum & peppermint kind smells yummy!

Again like some other freeman products i find this doesnt do anything to really smoothe my feet other than moisturize really well i dont find it takes off dead skin and its really harsh on the hands but it really moisturizes your feet come out feeling soft and silky so i gave it a five ...

I have always had dry,cracked heels that were so bad,I never wanted to wear sandles.But I saw this at Target one day and decided to give it a try.Amazing!!My feet are so soft and pretty I make my husband rub them more often!If you want to intensify the effect while protecting your hands from the pumice,rub it in with exfoliating gloves.