Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Hands down the best foot scrub to use with pumice. Iíve tried switching it up and NOTHING compares. They all suck. You donít get that scrub feeling and that amazing clean feeling that you get after you use this. It just feels so greeeeaaaat!

want to have baby soft feet? use this!!

~cons~ NOTHING

~pros~ makes u have soft feet, exfoliates all the dead skin on your feet, AND smells good

This has a berry scent that's a bit like Demeter's Sex on the Beach cologne spray. The scrub itself is a pale lavender that's actually rather pretty to look at; but what's much prettier is the sight of my feet after I have used this. I have never had a particular problem with foot roughness or dryness anywhere but the heels; however, lately my feet have been neglected and I bought this to smooth out the problems I was having. I massaged liberal amounts of this into my feet for several minutes, and rubbed off the dry skin that was left with only a few gentle strokes of a pumice stone (a remarkable feat, no pun intended). My feet are very soft, and with a few coats of OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark to finish the job, are quite lovely. Friends are now envying my pedicure skills (though perhaps paying 3 dollars for a tube of this scrub isn't quite what you would call a skill :-).

This is an average-to-good foot scrub. Usually I find most foot scrubs not rough enough for my hardened soles, but this scrub is very exfoliating and has the perfect amount of grittiness. Very good at softening heels. The scent is somewhat off-putting- an artificial plum?

i have this in peppermint plum along with the gel and lotion. i love all three products when used in a trio. soaking in the gel, using the scrub along with a pumice stone, and the lotion afterwards. great scent, not overpowering, but relaxing. exfoliates well leaving feet smooth.

I first used this about 5 years ago on my feet and it smoothed and softened them fabulously. For some reason, I quit though. About two months ago I began using it again, and actually use it on my face and body as well as my feet. (Probably not a good idea, but hey, it works). Overall, it's a superb scrub, gritty and pumicy (is that a word?) enough to really slough that dead skin off. A great price as well.