no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

This was my first China Glaze nail polish. The colour is amazing. It's very hard to describe, it's like a gray/blue with a tiny bit of purple. Gorgeous colour! The application was nice and the colour stays on very well.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

11 years ago

This was my first China Glaze polish; I'm so happy I choose this color: like other reviewers say, it is very true to bottle color. A very light lilac that is almost grayish in some lights. There is a very fine amount of shimmer, and it applies well. The scent is minimal. I found it a 2 months ago in a small store in Atlanta's chinatown (Victoria's) and I believe it has long been discontinued. If you can find it, it is worth it!

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

19 years ago

I just love this nail polish. I am an OPI and Essie fan all the way, but this just beat them out. Purple rain is a beautiful lilac color with silver and lilac microglitter that is so subtle that it just looks shimmery, without being frosty. A really perfect color, if there is one. And the polish lasted me almost a week without chipping. I am looking forward to trying more shades of these! Give China Glaze a try! JT

About reviewer (373 reviews)

SkinNormal