4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I wear this lipstick when I have a neutral eye. It's kind of dark with my pale skin but I love these lipsticks. This is my second favorite. Rimmel is a truly underrated brand.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

4 years ago

This was given to me as a gift. The sole reason I won't repurchase is that I try to buy vegan cosmetics. This is a wonderful product. The sheer shimmer texture is perfect! The color is a medium, browned burgundy. It has enough brown in the burgundy that it does not clash with the golden/peach undertones in my complexion. I really enjoy wearing this lipstick.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

Beautiful lipstick! At first I was worried that it would be too dark but it isn't and it looks stunning with a orange/Autumn smokey eye look???? will definitely buy again

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

from

6 years ago

Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick (Coffee Shimmer) is terrific - I love it !!!! I am very hard to please in the lipstick arena but this has everything I want in a lipstick. First, the Coffee Shimmer color is a warm neutral red/brown with just a slight amount of shimmer that is very flattering. I receive many compliments about it and have recommended it to numerous friends who also look great in this color. That's why I think it is a very flattering neutral color. It also looks much different (and better) than shown on the Rimmel color chart. The lipstick is moist (does not dry out my lips) and long lasting. I do sometimes use a thin coating of Chapstick (Medicated) under the lipstick which is a great lipstick primer. Much better than the original Chapstick.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Beautiful!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBrown

love this color

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

6 years ago

Very nice on my NC35 skintone. Its a really perfect nude, not too dark, light, pink, brown or orange. Sort of my lips but better. Its shimmery, long lasting, and provides just a hint of sophisticated color. This may sound weird, but I like it more in natural light, I sometimes feel that in artificial light it looks a bit darker. Don't let the dark color in the tube fool you, it goes on sheer. If you like the look of a gloss but not the sticky feeling, etc, try this.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

I like this lipstick. Its a good color and stays put for hours together (if you dont eat or drink anything) but even with a little bit of eating and drinking it stays on your lips for quite some time compared to other lipsticks. I wear it to office everyday and whenever I check my lips there is a little bit of color there all the time. The color coffee shimmer is very classy in my opinion. Its not verrry dark but not very light either. Covers up my pigmented lips perfectly. The lipstick is a little drying but not so much that my lips start to crack or something. I will not purchase this lipstick again because firstly, I don't think I will run out of the tube anytime soon and secondly, I think I will be trying out new lipsticks by the time this gets over.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBrown

8 years ago

My sister bought this about a hundred years ago and has used it everyday since. Then a few months ago I saw it and was reminded of her so had to buy it. Its a nice brownish colour with pearly shimmer that looks quite neutral on my cappuccino coloured skin so nice for everyday or with a smokey eye. The texture is quite smooth and moisturising, I like the marshmallowey smell too. I would definitely recommend this for dark skins

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

from

8 years ago

This was my everyday lipstick for years before I switched to color and topcoat long wear lipsticks. A flattering, subtle color, and the lipstick lasts pretty decently for a lipstick that you don't have to let dry. Although I nearly always wear Cover Girl Outlast these days, I still use this sometimes when I don't have time to wait for my lipstick to dry. If you don't like the two part lipsticks, but want your color to last, check this one out.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair