L'Oreal Iridiance Moisturizing Shampoo

No Image

4.7

on 8/14/2005 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wrote a review in mid-'04, but I cannot find it now, so I'm re-writing.
I LOVED this set so much! I used it in summer '03 and even my fine, limp-in-the-humidity hair responded to this. I have colortreated hair and this set left it in great condition, never weighed my hair down though both products are quite creamy. While conditioning, it grabbed on to every dried out strand and really smoothed it out. It rinsed easily.I was really surprised that once it dired, it had body, I was sure I was trading body and volume for great conditioning, but somehow that wasn't the case. The smell is great too, not overpowering.

I have purchased this numerous times. I like the smell and it leaves my color treated blonde hair soft and healthy.

on 3/5/2003 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have to say I'm impressed with this shampoo, and I usually don't think too much about any shampoo. I have good, color-treated hair; fine to medium, naturally wavy and thick. This has a pleasant smell, and does seem to leave my hair in better condition than others I've tried. It's a good value and an excellent basic shampoo for color-treated hair. I'm on my second bottle. The packaging, by the way, is quite good; the bottle has a flat top--easily stands upside down when you're at the end of the bottle.