Neostrata Bionic Eye Cream

Neostrata Bionic Eye Cream
Bionic Eye CreamBionic Eye CreamBionic Eye CreamBionic Eye CreamBionic Eye Cream

3.8

Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Panthenol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol Hydroxystearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Propylparaben 1/24/10

on 12/10/2014 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I wish I had thought about reading reviews before buying this product. It caused major reaction. I used at night. In the morning I could not open my eyes it had caused blisters and major swelling under my eyes and my face as I wiped residue into my cheek area which had also blistered. The bionic lotion also caused the same reaction to my neck and decolage area. What a mess with blisters. I have emailed manufacturer and left voicemails ref their dangerous products as they do say they will return calls but I've not had any response to any of my voicemails. Keep away from this supplier as their products have scarred me for life.

on 11/21/2014 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have dry eyes, and my concerns were also my dark circles and some wrinkles (from enjoying life too much). I used this product twice a day for 7 months, and while it is hydrating even for my dry eyes, I did not notice any improvements with my dark circles and wrinkles. In fact I noticed that the dark circles get slightly darker since I started using it, I think this might due to the pha in the product that is an exfoliant, so I ensure that my eye area is adequately covered with sun protection. I am also prone to freckling, to which I noticed a few new freckles around the eye area. So I should not use any exfoliating eye cream during the day, I wish I was informed of this before I purchased the product. However, I do like the packaging, I have never used an eye cream in a tube before, in comparison to the jars which can be a bit wasteful. I also like that the packaging is simple and therefore we are not paying a higher price just for a fancier packaging.

on 3/3/2014 6:51:00 AM

Its a pretty good cream, but for me not for repurchase because it didnt make my little fine lines and crows feet disappear.
Im only 27, but I have crows feet in the corners of my eyes and I've used the tube and it did nothing.
The good side is that its not irritating, good in hydrating skin, goes well under makeup.

on 3/26/2013 5:16:00 AM

Its ok better than estee

on 8/13/2012 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for an eye cream for my fine lines and moisturizing. My dermatologist recommended this product so I bought it without reading any reviews. I regret it now. After a few days my eyes started to burn and got flakey. It made my lines worse, deeper. Since I used to have eczema on my eyes, I stopped using it instantly. I will never try this product again.

on 6/24/2012 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this after reading good reviews here. Not only did this not moisturize my undereyes, I believe it contributed to making it drier and now my undereye wrinkles are more prominent.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

I like this for getting rid of fine lines. I layer this on top of Zirh Restore eye cream (used for puffiness). It also doesn't hurt to use serums or anti-aging creams/lotions that are gentle enough to use around the eye area. But with respect to the Neostrata, it's very moisturizing and gentle, does not creep into your eyes, leaves no trace of greasiness, and is a dream to apply makeup over. I love this eye cream! Have been using it for years and can't live without!

on 3/3/2012 8:14:00 PM

This is on the better side of OK. What i did like about it is that it is very non-obrusive, absorbs well, no millia, it maintains the status quo. I cant really see any anti-ageing benefits though and no brightening action as claimed. It has no fragrance and absorbs well under makeup. The squeeze tube is great and gets every last bit out. The bionic eye cream under the exuviance label is a bit better but quite a bit more in price so if you are very price discriminant, best to try this first. This provides the perfect level of moisturisation and is not greasy at all.

on 10/12/2011 4:46:00 AM

I've been using Neostrata Gel Plus and loving it, so I was looking for other Neostrata product and found this Bionic Eye Cream. After 10 days usage, it turns out to the worst disaster. I was seriously allergic to this due to Vitamin K. My eyes were swollen like a size of table tennis ball. It was awful and a huge medical bills to pay. The funny thing this allergies didn't start till 10 days later as my dermatologist said, the acid/vitamin K accumulate to a point when my skin cannot tolerate and explode. It's an awful experience.

on 4/8/2011 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My mom introduced me to this eye cream. She's been using this for years. I've only been using this for about 3 months now, and I really like it. Its cream based, non-oily, and is easily absorbed by the skin. When I wake up in the morning, my eyes feel firm. No complaints!

(I just recently started putting eye cream and moisturizer religiously at night because I want to prevent/delay wrinkles. We have to start young!)