L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

No Image

4.2

on 1/4/2008 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this better than the treatment for dry and damaged hair. I think they are both very good products but for some reason my hair becomes very silky after using this. I apply some Redken Smooth Down serum when my hair is towel dried. This is a great match for my serum. I keep this on my hair for 5 minutes. I have noticed that I leave it longer, I will get even better results. I have also used this after dying my hair. My dye product causes a bit of drying but this cures the problem. My hair becomes shiny and tamed after using this.

on 12/10/2005 11:34:00 PM

Wow this stuff IS great!!!I needed a treatment for colored,straightened, and highlighted frizz ball hair.I picked this up at Sally's in a trial size....It makes it soft and smooth and smells great to boot.. It's my HG for sure I hope this love lasts..Leave it to L'Oreal my favorite brand.

on 5/19/2005 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great for my ear-length curly and choppy rockstar bob! I just finished my first tube of this, and am now on my second. For the cost (4oz for $6.99 at Ricky's in NYC,) you really can't get a better anti-frizz creme that also enhances, defines and holds curls in their place. For me, it's a HG product in its price category (when money's no object, I prefer Kerastase Elasto-Curl which is silicone-free and has a scent that I prefer.) [edit 09/21/06: I've stopped using this product. Over time, I feel it stripped and fried my hair. Gives credence to that old chestnut "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is."]

on 11/9/2003 10:19:00 PM

Love it, love it. I had BAD frizz after coloring, and this stuff really is a nice conditioner (and used with the L'Oreal Anti-Frizz serum, it's awesomely smoothing).

on 5/20/2003 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I was't very impressed with this treatment conditioner. Though it has a nice, thick consistency, I didn't find it to make my hair nearly as soft and smooth as my regular Pantene conditioner. Seemed to weigh my hair down, rather than make it "smooth." Made my hair less than shiny, too.

on 3/4/2003 7:55:00 PM

I love this deep conditioner/defrizzer. I started using it when I realized my hair's become frizzy from swimming. But this stuff leaves my hair full of bounce, soft, shiny, and weightless. And it's not very expensive at all, so it's a really good deal.