Bonne Bell Lip Smackers - Strawberry Cheesecake

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Cute scent but i wish it were stronger!!! Bonnebell makes the cutest stuff tough. I used to love cant-elope. This line reminds me of my 13 yearold make up discovery days.

on 10/7/2007 12:43:00 AM

I got this one in a set of eight, and it was probably my favorite one of them all.

It definitely has a good smell, and an even better taste. I found that it really moistened my lips a lot, and the color of it matches almost anybody's lips!

It's a must have for Bonne Bell lovers!
_____

Overall, I will definitely be re-purchasing if I can still find it.
=)

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ive had this 4 over 4 yrs. and its great. haven't bought in a while cause lack of spf. but will buy soon if it goes on sale.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

One of my favorite lipsmackers!! I like the tint it leaves and love the flavor.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like this product. As someone mentioned below, the texture is very buttery, yet it doesn't wear off too quickly. Plus, it's very moisturizing and does a great job of softening the lips. It smells like typical strawberry lipbalm, but I can taste the cheesecake flavor in it, too. It leaves a nice shiny, smooth finish w/ slight red tint on the lips. I had been thinking that Bonne Bell didn't put out many good quality products, but I had forgotten that some of their lipbalms are actually really great! Not to mention, they're very easy on the wallet!

I'm sorry, I just don't like this. The texture is good, but the flavor, taste and packaging is just bad!

on 6/12/2005 10:18:00 PM

I do smell the cheesecake in this. This is one of my favorite Lip Smackers. I just wish it could be purchased individually. I've only found it in a 3 pack that includes a Jelly Donut one I do not like at all and a cookie one I am not fond of. There is a pinkish tint to it but it is verrrry light and practically imperceptible on my lips. If you are looking for a tint that will show up on your lips I would recommend the Dr. Pepper over this one. It has the strongest tint of any of the Lip Smackers I've tried.

too waxy. it smelled sickeningly sweet, and tasted nothing like strawberries (more like medicine). nice reddish tint though.

on 5/2/2005 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

ik

on 12/26/2004 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smells great! I don't really like the tint in the wax though. It seems too dark for me.