Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

Filigree is a truly beautiful highlighting colour. It is like Stila Kitten in the sense that many people will enjoy it for a quick swipe and go shadow. Can even use your finger. It gives a soft fine shimmer and being soft (almost white) gold it truly makes ones eyes look ‘brightened’.

My favourite way to use it is as an inner corner and brow colour, with matte brown Joe Blasco shadows …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromJexka

Jun/10/2012

Filigree is a shimmery soft golden shade with a slightly frosted finish. I often find golden shades difficult to wear, but this isn't too yellow, it's more on the champagne side. Despite the fact that it is shimmery, I never experience fallout with this. The texture is very smooth and not at all gritty, and I can easily pick this shadow up with any eyeshadow brush I own. This color …Read more

About reviewer (363 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jan/19/2011

A very pretty shimmery gold! I got this in a sample quad, so the colors are very small, and this is probably my favorite out of the quad. It has a very iridescent shimmer, and even though my skin is fair, I can still use it as a highlighter. I probably won't be buying it again since I prefer to invest in skincare products rather than eyeshadow.

About reviewer (396 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Jan/10/2011

Great highlighting shade, goes on super velvety and shimmery. Wears nicely, and is very flattering on fair skin with warm undertones. Only complaint is the high price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Sep/01/2009

I got this in a GWP palette, and i do like it. It is very shimmery though, so i dont use it as a highlighter very often, but more as a lid color. I wont buy this again, because there are other alternatives to this that i am able to get for a lot cheaper than this shadow on its own at retail price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (145 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0
fromambrat

Jul/26/2009

This is a decent highlighter that came in a free sample quad also including chic, kitten heel, and guest list. For my skin tone, this shade does not work all over the lid as it's too light and frosty, but it serves just fine as a brow bone highlighter. Not my favorite highlighter though. Probably wouldn't purchase this after the sample runs out.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

May/23/2009

creamy easily blendable color. I got it in a GWP pallate, and really like it for inner corner and brow highlighting. Nice all over color too.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

May/17/2009

Superior quality and texture and the color is nice for a easy lid wash for anytime. Really brightens my eyes and doesn't look OTT frosty..just a perfect shimmer IMO. Draws attention to your eyes..not the color of your eyelids.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrunette

2.0

Mar/19/2009

I got this in a GWP and loved it so much I brought a couple fullsize from Nordstroms. But they're not the same! The GWP was a sheer glimmery beige-gold with very fine sheer gold shimmers. An elegant highlighter to brighten up a pale warm skin. The fullsize one has chunky PINK and gold shimmers, CRAZY fallout and a dirty ash gold undertone. A much lower quality product than the freebie. As …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1180 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Jan/04/2009

This is THE BEST hilighter i have ever used. It is the only color that gives me that awake look. It literally brightens the entire face. I use a wet sponge applicator and put it in the inner corner and extend it to the inner half of the lid and on the bottom. Perfection.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair