Physicians Formula Retro Glow liquid kohl eyeliner

No Image

3.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really cute little vial of deep black eyeliner. The liner is okay but the brush is awful.

on 12/23/2007 1:20:00 AM

This was very watery and didn't seem to go on evenly. I hoped the pretty packaging bespoke of a good product, but no. Applying it with the brush provided is very difficult, too. I also had a bit of trouble with the contents of this gushing out when I closed the lid.

on 8/24/2006 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

The brush is horrible and this product is very messy. The liner was very runny, but suprisingly thicker than I had first thought. Still, the brush made it very difficult to use. It also irritated my eyes, which is suprising as I thought that all PF products were hypoallergenic. The black is very dark and rich, and I really wanted this product to work for me. It smudges easily and did not last long on me.

on 3/1/2006 4:29:00 AM

Loved how the liner was dark, thick and dramatic. Hated the brush it came with.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

i loved how dark the kohl liquid was, but the brush is horrible and doesn't really help you put it on, cute packaging but my eyeliner after using it maybe a week at best the wand snapped off and the brush end was stuck in the vile making the rest a waste, i couldn't get the brush out so that was a waste. disappointing, i love their retro glow mascara though.

on 11/13/2006 11:34:00 PM

Not so great. It's dark and pretty, but overpriced. It's not nearly as good as some other brands.

on 11/28/2005 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

suckered in by the product description on the package promising glamourous 40s style lined eyes. I got this in charcoal a few days ago and when I applied it to my eyes yesterday I noticed that my lashlines [upper] where I'd applied it was itching. Scared that it might turn into a rash, I removed it and it left my lashline a bit puffy and a little itchy still, so this product is a no-no for me.

on 12/3/2005 12:14:00 AM

this stuff was just bad news all around. it has a wierd little brush that was just not conducive to putting on a straight line. i was an absolute mess after trying this out.

on 11/15/2005 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Horrible!

on 8/21/2005 10:43:00 PM

Very dissapointing. I really wanted to love this. I bought this in black and a dark brown color. The packaging is so cute but very problematic. The thin brush on the dark brown one was misshappen when I bought it and was IMPOSSIBLE to use with the liner. It was also really short and I have no idea how it was supposed to pick up all the liner in the tube once you use it up to that point. I tried shoving a thin brush inside the tube but it wouldn't fit. So I couldn't even use that liner. It also left the top of the tube all messy and gunky and gross. I tried the black one and the liner was average. The brush later got all messed up after a week or so.