Maybelline Ultra-Big Ultra-Lash mascara [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

3.7

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I have ever used! I've used it for over 15 years and get so many compliments on my lashes, i.e., how natural they look, very long and full, etc. It does dry quickly so you must apply coats very quickly. I use an eyelash curler before applying the mascara and my lashes stay curled until I remover my mascara -- most of the time it is over 12 hours after application! It is easy to remove using baby oil (which also conditions and softens your lashes).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm afraid I just can't agree with everyone else on this mascara. I've got stick straight, fine eyelashes which actually point DOWN. They're hard to curl and once curled, most mascaras actually pull out the curl! Ultra Big, Ultra Lash doesn't! Once I stroke a coat of this mascara on my lashes, it actually "freezes" the curl in place.

Now that's not to say this mascara is perfect. It's not much good for thickening so after one or two coats of Ultra-Big Ultra-Lash, I apply a lash thickening/lengthening mascara to them and my lashes end up looking curly (all day), long, and thick.

I think this mascara is GREAT, if you accept its limitations in terms of thickening.

Skin: Dry, Other, Cool

This stuff is horrible! First of all, I'm not even sure why I bought it since I never even heard of it before. Anyway, I was hoping that this mascara would give me big, fat thick lashes. Well it gave me stiff, skinny, spiky clumped together lashes. Gross. I don't recommend this to anyone. This was probably one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried! Oh and it's almost impossible to remove too.

Popular Mascaras