MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
Cream Color Base in PearlCream Color Base in Pearl

4.5

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

on 1/20/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this highlighter. I think I'm about a NC 40 but just for ref I wear MUFHD foundation and I'm a #155. I looks great on my skin tone and has a pretty good lasting power.

on 8/20/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this highlighter! I've been searching for the right highlighter for awhile and this is deff my favorite so far. The golden pearly colour is really beautiful and I love it because it's not stark shimmer white and not too golden either. It gives a perfect almost candlelit glow, the perfect blend of creamy white with just a *touch* of gold. It looks great with any look and I imagine any skin tone. It's versatile colour makes it great to use on your cheekbones, brow bone, cupids bow, inner corners... anywhere! I find a lot of highlighters are too intense in colour (too pink, to gold, or too white) making them only usable in one area, but not this one! I also love that the shimmer is subtle enough to not be chunky glitter but also enough to be a great highlight as well. It's exactly what I was looking for! I apply it with my 187, I love it! The ONLY hang up I have and the reason why it didn't get a top score is because the staying power sucks. I have oily skin (it's also summer!) and this tends to fade quickly. Otherwise, I am in love!

on 7/12/2011 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

My Thoughts:
This is a great highlight which i use for highlighting the cheek bones and brow bone. I wear this in the day or night, its just a nice highligher. As i have oily and ance prone skin, i was scared to use this as it is a cream... However it hasn't broken me out!

Pros:
- Love the colour (a cream or off white with gold shimmer).
- The texture is smooth.
- Gives i nice glow to the face.

Cons:
- Sometimes find it hard to blend into the skin.
- Disappears after a few hours.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the definition of dewy and glowing! I apply this on top of my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and on top of my lips and it's amazing! This doesn't look oily, has that light champagne-y color which in my opinion goes with every skin tone, making you look healthy. I recently attended a wedding and wore this, I have a picture in my profile. Highly recommend this and will repurchase for as long as they make this!

on 7/31/2010 6:09:00 PM

This is a great product but I don't think this is a must-have. I only use it to add color to the inner corner of the eyes, which makes my eyes look really bright and pretty. I think it does a GREAT job of doing that. Other than that, I don't use it for anything else.
I think there are better highlight colors out there which is why I only use it for my inner corners of my eyes.
If you are looking for a highlight color for your cheeks then I think you can find better products out there, like Nars Albatross.

on 1/16/2010 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I looove this stuff. I use it everyday and will definitly buy it again! It's the perfect product to use for a dewy glow and highlights. :)

on 10/19/2009 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Cool

I really didn't expect this stuff to be this GOOD!! Excellent highlighter and looks natural. I have used it on my cheekbones, as a highlight for my eyes and nose and it looks like I have a healthy glow. I think this would look good on almost any skin tone.

on 4/22/2009 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is one of my favorite highlighter! Nothing comes close to this. I had mines for several years and it is still going strong. My main purpose for this is highlighting the cheek bone area, tear ducts or using it as a shadow, not a base. I tried using it as a highlighter on my brow bone, but I didn't like the fact that it was a little shimmery; I prefer highlighting my brow bone with some that doesn't have shine or shimmer. Other than that, it makes your cheek bones pop with a glowy effect. I definitely recommend this for everyone!!!

on 3/15/2009 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this CCB in Pearl! It makes shadows show up really vibrantly. I just apply this over Too Faced Shadow Insurance for my base. I rally apply the thinnest layer. All I do is tap my ring finger in the CCB, and tap the product over my lid. That's it. You only need the smallest amount. It works wonderfully without creasing. I tap this onto high points of my face for highlighting, and it looks so luminous and subtle. No glitter attack look. I highly recommend this for medium skin tones. I don't know why I waited so long to buy this? Im definitely going to pick up more in different colors!

on 12/12/2008 9:11:00 PM

This product is a frosty, golden ivory cream, which is so incredibly versatile. You can mix the cream with moisturizer and use it as an all-over luminzer or spread it along specific areas of the face to add radiance. I dust the color along my cheekbones, making them pop. This effect is absolutely gorgeous, as the pearly glimmer gives the appearance that your skin is well-nourished and moisturized. I also like to use this cream under my concealer to brighten my eye area. This gives a radiant, well rested appeal. Although, the color is attractive, I have an olive skin tone, and the color is slightly too whitish for me. Nevertheless, this luminescence in a compact does its job.