MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
Cream Color Base in PearlCream Color Base in Pearl

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I wanted this product for so long. I was shopping with my mom and we came near a MAC counter. I swatched this colour of my hand and compare it to Hush. The MUA asked me if I wanted some help and I said 'yes, I don't know which one to choose' so she applyed on my brow bone, and up to bone above my cheek. I founded Pearl the best because Hush was more pink and you didn't see hardly anything of Hush on the places where the MUA puts it. So I bought the Pearl on and since I've got it, I fell totally in love. Would recommend to everyone that's looking for a nice champagne highlighter!

on 6/7/2012 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I am in awe after using this product. I can't believe I didn't know about this years ago! I was struggling with my over the top matte make-up. I have to use powder over my foundation because it doesn't stay all day long, but I look so flat, with no dimension at all. After watching a pixiwoo tutorial, I had to try it and now I'm converted. I can't go out without it and it applies so easily on my cheekbones. It gives this dewy look I was so looking for!
The thing I love the most is that it blends really well and is so versatile. Will totally buy it again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this cream color base. It's creamy and blends pretty easily. It gives me a nice dewy glow.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wanted to do a review on this product because it is one of my all-time favorite highlighters. I like that it is a cream product, it is perfect for spring/summer for a natural radiance look. It really melts into your skin, and doesn't look fake at all.

It is very white looking in the pan, but it gives a nice soft glow to the skin. It is very natural looking and sheer, which is what I want. It is very creamy and easy to blend with your fingers. I also use MAC 188 brush to apply it to my cheeks.

I am medium skin tone. My other favorite highlighters are Benefit 10 and Dior Amber Diamond. I would recommend those as well if you are looking for a powder highlighter.

I have luna,pearl and shell.I use pearl as a highlighter and eye shadow on daytime at work,as it is more discreet.The only problem is that it seems it doesn't last long enough.I m not sure if i 'll buy this again or i'll keep looking for the perfect one for everyday use.(for the evening i love shell,it has more shimmer and the color is warmer)

on 6/2/2011 3:26:00 PM

My favorite highlighter so far! I love using this to complete my look of the day by adding a thin layer at the very top of my cheekbones. I have not tried it on my nose because I think it would look too shiny but on the cheeks it is so pretty! Leaves a very "pearly" glow highlight which is why I like this product. I didn't give it the full 5 stars because it doesn't have great staying power. It might last longer in colder weather but I haven't had it that long to know. Great product for the price for those who like cream highlighters.

on 5/25/2011 11:56:00 AM

perfect for a brown highlight, highlighting the cheek bones and the cupids bow. i love this from mac! please dont d/c it! its amazing and so versatile!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I quite like this it's sheer but buildable and although it's a cream it's not sticky at all. Some might think this is a bit oily/greasy, so if you don't like the feeling or have very oily skin I wouldn't get this. I'm an nw30 and I thought this would be too white on me and look unnatural but this actually provides a very nice subtle sheen that's not too shimmery on my cheekbones and it provides a great base for MSF highlights or even blushes that you find dissapear too quickly. This is my first CCB, I cannot wait to try other colors.

on 5/4/2010 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best highlighter. It is smooth and not gritty. Unlike shell it has no glitter just shimmer. It's easy to blend and apply, but I feel it needs to be reapplied through the day, because it doesn't last.I would buy this again but I don't know if I'll have to for a while since it seems to last long.

on 2/26/2010 3:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is so pretty over foundation as a highlight above the cheekbone. Its also fantastic as a base for other MSFs on top to make it stay on longer. I put this on when I want to put an extra effort into looking good. I only wish it was a bigger size!!!!!