MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl

Filtered by hair type : Other
MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
Cream Color Base in PearlCream Color Base in Pearl

4.4

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This highlighter is soft, subtle, and extremely long wearing. Just a little dab and you are good to go. I love how it gives me a natural glow and when worn underneath my foundation, it makes my skin look like I have just had a facial. Love it!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Pearl is a cream golden shimmery shade.

I use this mainly as a brow bone and cheekbone highlight as well as down the center of my nose.

Didn't really like it on my cupid's bow or at the center of my lips.

You do need to apply this in thin layers and using a patting motion AND set it with a similar shimmery product like Vanilla pigment.

I tried this on top of Artdeco's e/s base and Painterly, and topped it with Knight Divine, but I found that it makes my eyeshadow crease.

Not a bad product, but I don't think I'll repurchase this again. It mainly does a difference in photos if you're looking for that sheen. However, I'm more into highlighting with matte shades rather than shimmery ones as it gives more dimension and looks great in photos. This one will last me a long time though.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this cream color base. It's creamy and blends pretty easily. It gives me a nice dewy glow.

If I had chose only one MAC cosmetic product, it would be Cream Colour Base in Pearl. Pearl can beautifully brighten your skin and give it healthy and glowy look.

I love this Cream Colour Base! After seeing Pixiwoo using it i had to get it. For me some times i feel like it seperates my foundation when applying it with my finger tips but i also think applying it with fingers is the best way. But i do love this product and use it time to time gives a doll like flawless finish. <3

Such a gorgeous highlighter for those with fairer skins. I am nw20 and this gives me an angelic glow. A great alternative if you don't want a shimmery/glittery highlighter like the msfs from mac. It makes eyeshadow colours pop like no other if used underneath - although you are going to need a good primer first like a paint pot because it does crease a little if used without one. But it will take your eyeshadows colour vibrancy to the next level :D Great multi use product that'll last me ages.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this product. I use it to highlight my cheekbones and it looks great. It doesn't have chunky glitter so it looks more natural when applied. I have not had a problem with this breaking me out whatsoever, and I find it looks best on fair-medium skintones. If you are darker skinned, you may want to use MAC's cream color base in "Shell". However this can also be used as an eye base for anyone. It gives shadows a little "extra". Recommend :)

this product is great for an eye highliter or highliter on your cheeks, love the shimmer!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like using this as a highlighter for the brows, cheeks, and down the nose. Its a very universal pearl sheen that would work on anyone. I also like the simple packaging because I like to be able to use my fingers for highlighting instead of brushes. I can just swirl my finger in the compact and get the amount of product I want for a fast application. The colour is very subtle which I like.

on 4/11/2010 5:31:00 PM

I saw this at the CCO and picked it up immediately...then put it down...then picked it back up. Did I really need another highlighter? Well, this isn't just any highlighter...this is now my HG highlighter. I have used MSFs from MAC for awhile, but this product gives much more of a natural look. I use this as a brow highlight and a cheek highlight. Definitely worth every penny.