MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base - Pearl

Filtered by skin type : Oily
MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base - Pearl
Cream Color Base - PearlCream Color Base - PearlCream Color Base - Pearl

3.7

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

on 3/5/2012 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Works nicely as a highlighter for the face. However applied to the eyes this creases like crazy with or without a primer. Only takes 5 mins for this product to crease. Not to expensive for a Mac product but i'm glad i got this with a 15% discount. Cream colour bases are meant to be multi use products and yet this particular colour is only good for the face. Also sometimes my product with be runny for no apparent reason other times this product with appear dry and hard to work with. A very strange product.

on 1/21/2012 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this as a highlighter for my cheek bones. It leaves a gorgeous dewy glow that lasts for hours. I recommend using it with a liquid foundation because it doesn't look quite right over powder. Also, when I was traveling by air TSA screwed up a bunch of my makeup and smashed the little clear plastic part into the product and messed it up pretty bad but I was able to pop it back in and smooth it back to normal. I suggest taking all your cosmetics possible in carry on so that you don't have any issues like I did. Overall I adore this and will be repurchasing.

on 8/20/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this highlighter! I've been searching for the right highlighter for awhile and this is deff my favorite so far. The golden pearly colour is really beautiful and I love it because it's not stark shimmer white and not too golden either. It gives a perfect almost candlelit glow, the perfect blend of creamy white with just a *touch* of gold. It looks great with any look and I imagine any skin tone. It's versatile colour makes it great to use on your cheekbones, brow bone, cupids bow, inner corners... anywhere! I find a lot of highlighters are too intense in colour (too pink, to gold, or too white) making them only usable in one area, but not this one! I also love that the shimmer is subtle enough to not be chunky glitter but also enough to be a great highlight as well. It's exactly what I was looking for! I apply it with my 187, I love it! The ONLY hang up I have and the reason why it didn't get a top score is because the staying power sucks. I have oily skin (it's also summer!) and this tends to fade quickly. Otherwise, I am in love!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am really liking this so far. I wouldn't use it on my lids or anywhere buy my cheekbones due to the uneven way it can glide on sometimes (I really blend mine out) but the color is really beautiful. I just love it. I would describe it as a pearly super light whitish shimmery gold color. I'm currently using it as a base highlighter and lightly dusting a powder highlighter powder over it to create a really nice, ture highlighting effect. I'm using this over foundation before my setting powder and I can get it to last a long time on me this way.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not so sure about this.. I've had it a while. First tried it under shadow as a base and within 2 hours it was nasty and clumpy. Then I tried to use it as a highlight on my brow bone and again within a few hours it was gone, just glittery looking. I don't care for it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite cream color base because it is so versatile. You can use it as an eyeshadow base to make the colors show up better. I mainly use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones, brow bones, and inner eye corners. It is a pale white gold color with shimmer that makes a beautiful highlight.

on 11/7/2007 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I chose this as a highlighter over Copacabana, Albatross, something from Stila, something from LORAC, BeneFit whatever beam [HATE all BeneFit] and Vanilla Pigment. It's not ghetto-fabulous or anything, but it's also not overpriced, chalky, chalky, greasy-looking, from a stupid company, or too frosty (respectively for the above-mentioned products). I am fair with oily [yet still ashen] skin.