MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
Cream Color Base in PearlCream Color Base in Pearl

4.4

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

on 5/28/2014 3:46:00 PM

I love highlighters and have been on the hunt for my holy grail product for a while. I believe that this comes quite close!
It is super easy to apply and blends into the skin really well. The colour is soft and not too sparkly which I like. It adds just a tiny shimmer and catches the light not a glitterbomb.

My only negative point with this is that it melts a little when its hot in the house and I have to keep it in the fridge :S

on 3/14/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm not even sure why I bought this years ago. It really just sits in my stash. I purchased this to use as a sticky eyeshadow base, but with my oily lids, it doesn't function very well as such. My skin is way too oily to fuss with highlighters, and I prefer a matte brow highlight. I can see how this is a great product for someone who can use it, though!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the best products I have bought from MAC. I used to be a fan of the Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle, but now that I have used this I will never go back. It's A LOT less sparkly than the MSF and much easier to work with. I was kind of hesitant to use a cream highlighter because of how oily my skin gets, but I think this looks beautiful. It's long lasting, and it's nice to find a highlighter that has a more gold base than pink because of the yellow undertones in my skin. I use this almost every day and It kills me that I've finally hit pan on it. Such an amazing product for all skin types.

on 8/3/2012 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really love this as a subtle highlight. I also love that I can apply it quickly with my fingers.

on 7/12/2011 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

My Thoughts:
This is a great highlight which i use for highlighting the cheek bones and brow bone. I wear this in the day or night, its just a nice highligher. As i have oily and ance prone skin, i was scared to use this as it is a cream... However it hasn't broken me out!

Pros:
- Love the colour (a cream or off white with gold shimmer).
- The texture is smooth.
- Gives i nice glow to the face.

Cons:
- Sometimes find it hard to blend into the skin.
- Disappears after a few hours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this! I thought I couldn't use this this because I don't like my skin texture at the moment, and I'm acne prone, and I thought it wouldn't apply well over concealer and powder. I didn't want it to remove my "perfect, flawless" face of powder. I always use it to apply in the inner corners of my eyes, and it makes them look mesmerizing!!! I'm fair, NW20, and this color is beautiful, whitish gold on. I also apply it above my cupids bow, above my top lip. And then....I started using my finger, and just dabbing it on my cheeks ontop of my powder! It didn't remove the powder foundation at all!!!! I then apply Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip Rosy Glow ontop of it, and it adheres to it lovely and lasts ALL day. I love it! I then stipple blush (Bobbie Brown Pale Pink) to define my cheekbones more. My skin is just glowing!!! SO many uses for this creme base, and no problems at all. Oh, I also put it under my browbone to highlight. I have even put it on my lipe as a lipstick to go with a smokey eyes.

on 5/7/2010 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have found my HG highlighter! I heard about this through Kandee Johnson's youtube channel. She said it gives you the most amazing glow, and living in South Florida, I love that tanned, glowy look, and I have never been more impressed. It gave me this beautiful soft golden glow. I also tried it on my step mother and she could not stop talking about it and wants my Dad to buy it for her. I expect Mac to be expensive but I don't complain about it because it's expected, I know what I'm getting into when I walk into Mac, but for items like this, it is well worth it! I will be repurchasing this!

I use this as a base under my shadows. Looks so good! I have completely used up the product, which for me, is unusual because usually I get bored of a product and toss it before I use it up. I am definitely going to buy another. I'm looking forward to trying the other colors, too!

on 1/8/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Talk about dewy and glowing, this gives your cheeks and face such a glow! In a few recent pictures that were taken of me at a holiday party you could see a really luminosity to my skin and I got so many compliments that I see this product as the touch that makes the look. I Love it! I tried hush before that but on my meduim skin it didnt show up like this one. Luna was a bit too white, but I love this!
Sidenote : I got this at a CCO for 11 and noticed it was a slighty different formulation then the one I got at the Mac counter previous, long story short the CCO product was stolen (shows how in demand mac is) so I repurchased at the mac counter and I notice a small difference in the creaminess. All in all, its great pick one up wherever you can find it! between 11- 16 dollars

on 5/21/2009 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

ok so i thought i loved nars copacabana, but this puts it to shame! this isnt glittery it just gives a nice sheen and is really creamy and easily blendable. i'd say if youre on the fence about it, i'd definitely buy it, you won't be disappointed