MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base - Pearl

Filtered by skin type : Normal
MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base - Pearl
Cream Color Base - PearlCream Color Base - PearlCream Color Base - Pearl

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

I'm a highlighter fanatic. This is a great cream highlighter if you want dewy glowy skin. I prefer using a powder highlighter for everyday but this is especially flattering for special occasions and packaging is much more convenient for carrying In my makeup bag.

on 1/22/2013 3:29:00 AM

I love this product! It gives a really subtle glow and wears for at least 6 hours (I haven't tried longer than that). The woman at the MAC counter tried this on me and finished with Fix + spray. My skin looked amazing and glowing for the rest of the day.

on 8/14/2012 9:15:00 AM

PROS
I like the finish it gives
CONS
It doesn't stay on. My experience is that, after an hour it's gone.
Because of the above, I totally forget about it when I apply make up.
I dropped it on the floor, and the package broke.

on 6/25/2012 6:47:00 PM

The best cream highlighter I have ever used!
This makes dull skin come alive and look fresh and dewy. Im not sure how this would work on much darker skin tones, but its sheer and suitable for day-time - not at all glittery or harsh.
I personally apply this with my ring finger on the tops of my cheekbones, browbone, down the centre of the nose & cupids bow.
I love this product so much it has quickly become part of my everyday routine.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this cream color base. It's creamy and blends pretty easily. It gives me a nice dewy glow.

on 1/19/2012 12:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great highlighter. I use this under the brow, over my cheeks and on the bridge of my nose. Nice consistency and amount of shine. I like how it's not too overpowering on my NC30 skin because of the subtle gold. I'm not usually a fan of creamy products, but this one is an exception.

Such a gorgeous highlighter for those with fairer skins. I am nw20 and this gives me an angelic glow. A great alternative if you don't want a shimmery/glittery highlighter like the msfs from mac. It makes eyeshadow colours pop like no other if used underneath - although you are going to need a good primer first like a paint pot because it does crease a little if used without one. But it will take your eyeshadows colour vibrancy to the next level :D Great multi use product that'll last me ages.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! It gives a really beautiful, natural looking highlight- looks beautiful on the browbone curved round to the cheekbone. Only thing that bothers me is that it doesn't last very long :( probably wouldn't work well on oily skin either.

This product is great! Nice Vanilla/Cream color with gold and cream shimmer. Looks really nice on your cheekbones for a nice glow!

i love this so much! i bought it with the intention of using it as a cheekbone highlight (which i do) but it also works great as an eyeshadow base or just to brighten up my whole eye area! its great for highlighting anywhere on your face! just a little dab with your fingers and your left with a beautiful glow. its incredible!