MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base in Pearl

Filtered by skin type : Other
MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base in Pearl
Cream Color Base in PearlCream Color Base in Pearl

4.9

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

If I had chose only one MAC cosmetic product, it would be Cream Colour Base in Pearl. Pearl can beautifully brighten your skin and give it healthy and glowy look.

on 7/15/2011 3:02:00 AM

Love this. such a beautiful color and so many uses (cheek bone, brow bone, inner corner of the eye, Cupid's bow and even lips) and it is not too glittery. I just wish it lasted longer...

this product is great for an eye highliter or highliter on your cheeks, love the shimmer!

on 1/16/2010 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I looove this stuff. I use it everyday and will definitly buy it again! It's the perfect product to use for a dewy glow and highlights. :)

on 10/19/2009 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Cool

I really didn't expect this stuff to be this GOOD!! Excellent highlighter and looks natural. I have used it on my cheekbones, as a highlight for my eyes and nose and it looks like I have a healthy glow. I think this would look good on almost any skin tone.

on 7/30/2009 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

absolutely great to highlight cheeks to get a dewy glow. use this if you're using cream products (like blush, a dewy foundation, bronzer etc).

on 2/18/2004 11:26:00 PM

Great frosty base! Use this a lot. Works great with any color shadow. Even works as a highlighter! Love this product..

on 8/4/2003 10:13:00 PM

I use this every day and will replace it once it's gone. It's a slightly frosted cream color and it's perfect to use as a primer for eyeshadow. Some of the mac matte eyeshadows are great colors but well too matte for me. So when I wear the matte shadows with the cream base, it gives the shadow a nice shimmer. It also makes my eyeshadow stay in place all day and gives it longer wearing time.