4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I really love this as a subtle highlight. I also love that I can apply it quickly with my fingers.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I wanted this product for so long. I was shopping with my mom and we came near a MAC counter. I swatched this colour of my hand and compare it to Hush. The MUA asked me if I wanted some help and I said 'yes, I don't know which one to choose' so she applyed on my brow bone, and up to bone above my cheek. I founded Pearl the best because Hush was more pink and you didn't see hardly anything of Hush on the places where the MUA puts it. So I bought the Pearl on and since I've got it, I fell totally in love. Would recommend to everyone that's looking for a nice champagne highlighter!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

8 years ago

The best cream highlighter I have ever used! This makes dull skin come alive and look fresh and dewy. Im not sure how this would work on much darker skin tones, but its sheer and suitable for day-time - not at all glittery or harsh. I personally apply this with my ring finger on the tops of my cheekbones, browbone, down the centre of the nose & cupids bow. I love this product so much it has quickly become part of my everyday routine.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

love this. AMAZING as a cheek highlighter. it's actualy all i use it for, sometimes also as a tearduct highlighter, and it works beautifully. Not too frosty, not glitery, creamy, so amazing for dry skin... i could go on and on. Defenitely recomend it :)

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

8 years ago

I am in awe after using this product. I can't believe I didn't know about this years ago! I was struggling with my over the top matte make-up. I have to use powder over my foundation because it doesn't stay all day long, but I look so flat, with no dimension at all. After watching a pixiwoo tutorial, I had to try it and now I'm converted. I can't go out without it and it applies so easily on my cheekbones. It gives this dewy look I was so looking for! The thing I love the most is that it blends really well and is so versatile. Will totally buy it again!

Age25-29

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

8 years ago

I find this a great highlighter. I use this with a liquid foundation, mostly on tops of cheekbones, nose and browbone. I felt it made a huge difference when I saw photographs of myself, gave my face a lot more glow and life than with previous highlighters. I would buy this again, though I do have a couple more highlighters I still want to try before saying this is definately the best.

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

8 years ago

PROS - Subtle pearly glow - Nice creamy consistency - Product lasts a long time CONS - Too expensive - Creases when used on the eyes - Not noticeable enough as a highlighter Overall, I was very underwhelmed with this product. I expected more from MAC - it just didn't really do much at all.

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I really like this cream color base. It's creamy and blends pretty easily. It gives me a nice dewy glow.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

8 years ago

A fabulous product. Pros: Multi-usage: eye shadow base (needs priming though), highlighter for cheeks and under brow area, lips, body. Goes on smoothly, easily blends. Fragrance free. Not too frosty. Has tender yellowing/goldish undertones. Cons: Low staying power as eye shadow base.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

8 years ago

Works nicely as a highlighter for the face. However applied to the eyes this creases like crazy with or without a primer. Only takes 5 mins for this product to crease. Not to expensive for a Mac product but i'm glad i got this with a 15% discount. Cream colour bases are meant to be multi use products and yet this particular colour is only good for the face. Also sometimes my product with be runny for no apparent reason other times this product with appear dry and hard to work with. A very strange product.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18