MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base - Pearl

Filtered by skin type : Normal
MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base - Pearl
Cream Color Base - PearlCream Color Base - PearlCream Color Base - Pearl

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

on 6/25/2012 6:47:00 PM

The best cream highlighter I have ever used!
This makes dull skin come alive and look fresh and dewy. Im not sure how this would work on much darker skin tones, but its sheer and suitable for day-time - not at all glittery or harsh.
I personally apply this with my ring finger on the tops of my cheekbones, browbone, down the centre of the nose & cupids bow.
I love this product so much it has quickly become part of my everyday routine.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this cream color base. It's creamy and blends pretty easily. It gives me a nice dewy glow.

on 1/19/2012 12:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great highlighter. I use this under the brow, over my cheeks and on the bridge of my nose. Nice consistency and amount of shine. I like how it's not too overpowering on my NC30 skin because of the subtle gold. I'm not usually a fan of creamy products, but this one is an exception.

This product is great! Nice Vanilla/Cream color with gold and cream shimmer. Looks really nice on your cheekbones for a nice glow!

i love this so much! i bought it with the intention of using it as a cheekbone highlight (which i do) but it also works great as an eyeshadow base or just to brighten up my whole eye area! its great for highlighting anywhere on your face! just a little dab with your fingers and your left with a beautiful glow. its incredible!

on 1/8/2010 4:30:00 PM

Love this stuff! It's my favorite highlighter. I much prefer it to Nars' Albatross because of the texture. Since this is a cream, it provides a more natural-looking "lit from within" glow. Albatross is a more golden powder that tends to just sit on my cheeks and look frosty, magnifying my pores.

This really is a gorgeous product and gives you instant cheekbones. I've been wearing it every day and it really makes me look more healthy. I want to give it a hug. :)

*** WARNING: Do not use this product as an eyeshadow base, or really even on your eye lids at all - it will crease. Use only as a brow bone highlight or inner corner highlight. ***

I LOVE this cream colour base. I am the hugest fan of highlighters and this is the best I have come across! It is so smooth, lasts ALL day and looks really pretty on cheekbones.

This is an excellent product, and one of the very few products I use every day! I'm very, very pale (lighter than MAC NC15) and I use this product as a great undereye product- I pat in on and it makes my dark circles disappear! GONE! My circles were never major, but this color just blends right into my skin and smooths everything out. I also use it as a brow bone highlighter, or an all-over shadow when I'm running short on time. I don't use it on my cheeks (since they are already big) but I can see where it would be fantastic. I'll buy this one again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Pearl is extremely versatile - It's shade is similar to the buttery white goldness of Nylon shadow. It works beautifully as a brow and cheekbone highlighter, as well as on the lips. My preferred method of usage is as a base for shadows and pigments, as it seems to emphasize the medium's richness and vibrance *without changing the true color of the shadow or pigment applied over it*. I have no problem with this being too oily for my cheeks, too dry for my lips, or too goopy for shadows and pigments. Texture is smooth and consistency is creamy and light weight. It does not dry to a powder and instead leaves a shimmering dew-like effect. I will repurchase this, and I definitely recommend to those with similar skintones. Olive NC30.

on 1/23/2004 10:31:00 PM

I love this stuff! I use it everyday. I put it all over my eyelids and the shadows become so vibrant or at the inner corner. It's so versatile - I will definitely repurchase :)