MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base - Pearl

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base - Pearl
Cream Color Base - PearlCream Color Base - PearlCream Color Base - Pearl

4.2

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

If I had chose only one MAC cosmetic product, it would be Cream Colour Base in Pearl. Pearl can beautifully brighten your skin and give it healthy and glowy look.

this product is great for an eye highliter or highliter on your cheeks, love the shimmer!

on 7/30/2009 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

absolutely great to highlight cheeks to get a dewy glow. use this if you're using cream products (like blush, a dewy foundation, bronzer etc).

on 8/4/2003 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I never really experimented with the Cream Color Bases until a friend was applying hers one night before we were going out. After I saw how nice it looked on her, I had to have it. It comes in a flip top pot similar to the blushes. The texture is light and easy to blend, it's not oily and not too dry, it's just right. It works well for many different things. It can be used as a base for shadows, as a highlighter for around the eyes, or as a cheek color. I'm really glad that I discovered these! As the name suggests, this is a light pearl shade. You can intensify the color by the amount you apply. Rave from me! :o)

on 7/15/2011 3:02:00 AM

Love this. such a beautiful color and so many uses (cheek bone, brow bone, inner corner of the eye, Cupid's bow and even lips) and it is not too glittery. I just wish it lasted longer...

Ok...this CCB did not work for me! I have never tried it before and did as I was told by the MAC MA, she said to put a thin layer on your eye lids as a base for e/s, but be sure it is a thin layer or it will crease...put it on cheeks to help powder blush "stick", and on lips to help l/s stay...overall it's suppose to give me this pretty pearly look...Well, did as told and e/s creases by midday, blush was gone by afternoon, and forget about the lips! This MAC item totally stinks! I have better results with MAC paint as e/s base it never creases and wears all day, NARS blush wears all day/night. Just for referrence I have normal skin, not oily and not prone to acne, and this still did not work for me...up for swap it goes!!