MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base in Pearl

Filtered by age: 44-55
MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base in Pearl
Cream Color Base in PearlCream Color Base in Pearl

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

on 2/12/2014 10:32:00 AM

The idea of highlighting your face is so enticing wouldn`t there be so many trash products out there. Screamingly obvious in harsh, glittery colors, rendering old instead of dewy. So I stayed away from them - up to now! This product is soooo different, believe me! Texture like a dream - it simply melts into your skin, leaving nothing but an absolutely natural, vibrant and very youthful silky golden sheen. Even on my superpale skin it never looks streaky - nothing is visible apart from the seemingly inner glow. At first I used a brush but I find that my middle finger does a better job. The best result for me is without foundation, just together with concealer and the Brit Wit Blusher and a trace of powder for better staying power. I emphasize the bridge of my nose, the dent above my upper lip, the center of my chin, the upper part of cheekbones, above the outer part of eyebrows and between the eyebrows.
The absolutely perfect nude look!

on 11/13/2005 3:44:00 PM

This is great stuff, but too expensive, especially when you can get Revlon Skinlights or L'Oreal's Glam Tint for less than 1/2 the price and a lot more product! You can use it to shimmer on cheeks, as eyeshadow - but you can do the same with the Revlon Skinlights and L'Oreal's Glam Tint. They shimmer just as much! The Revlon Candle-lit and Glam Tint's Aura colors are dead-ringers for this stuff. Save yourself some money and get the L'Oreal Glam Tint or Revlon Skinlights!