MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base in Pearl

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
MAC Cosmetics Cream Color Base in Pearl
Cream Color Base in PearlCream Color Base in Pearl

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

it's pretty nice, not my fav highlighter but it does get the job done. the best thing about this is that it adds a glow not glitter like most highlighters. the only problem I have with this highlighter is that it's cream and I'm personally not a big fan of cream highlighters and that's the only reason why I won't be purchasing this again but other than that it's fantastic :)

on 1/20/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this highlighter. I think I'm about a NC 40 but just for ref I wear MUFHD foundation and I'm a #155. I looks great on my skin tone and has a pretty good lasting power.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the best products I have bought from MAC. I used to be a fan of the Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle, but now that I have used this I will never go back. It's A LOT less sparkly than the MSF and much easier to work with. I was kind of hesitant to use a cream highlighter because of how oily my skin gets, but I think this looks beautiful. It's long lasting, and it's nice to find a highlighter that has a more gold base than pink because of the yellow undertones in my skin. I use this almost every day and It kills me that I've finally hit pan on it. Such an amazing product for all skin types.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I wanted this product for so long. I was shopping with my mom and we came near a MAC counter. I swatched this colour of my hand and compare it to Hush. The MUA asked me if I wanted some help and I said 'yes, I don't know which one to choose' so she applyed on my brow bone, and up to bone above my cheek. I founded Pearl the best because Hush was more pink and you didn't see hardly anything of Hush on the places where the MUA puts it. So I bought the Pearl on and since I've got it, I fell totally in love. Would recommend to everyone that's looking for a nice champagne highlighter!

on 3/5/2012 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Works nicely as a highlighter for the face. However applied to the eyes this creases like crazy with or without a primer. Only takes 5 mins for this product to crease. Not to expensive for a Mac product but i'm glad i got this with a 15% discount. Cream colour bases are meant to be multi use products and yet this particular colour is only good for the face. Also sometimes my product with be runny for no apparent reason other times this product with appear dry and hard to work with. A very strange product.

I love the color of this. It's a goldy white sheen - just the perfect highlighter color. The application is very easy - you can just use your hands and you'll be fine. I dab this onto my cheekbones, nosebridge and my cupid's bow. It's looks stunning like a glow from within, very healthy. My only problem is that I find it fades rather quickly so you definitly need to set it with something. And as I found better liquid/cream highlighters I woudn't buy this again. Eventhough I haven't found one with such a nice color.
FYI it'S horrible on the eyes - creases like mad.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The good thing with this highlighter is that it really stays on the cheeks ( I only use it on the cheekbones) also after hours of work. It gives me that glow that I wanted and lets my face beam. Whenever I dab it lightly on I feel that my charisma lightens : ) what I don't like is how the texture changes after using it. It seems to get a bit crumby in the pan and harder to apply ...my search for the perfect highlighter continues but if I don't find anything better concerning the texture I guess I'll come back to this.

I love this Cream Colour Base! After seeing Pixiwoo using it i had to get it. For me some times i feel like it seperates my foundation when applying it with my finger tips but i also think applying it with fingers is the best way. But i do love this product and use it time to time gives a doll like flawless finish. <3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! It gives a really beautiful, natural looking highlight- looks beautiful on the browbone curved round to the cheekbone. Only thing that bothers me is that it doesn't last very long :( probably wouldn't work well on oily skin either.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't know if it's just me and my general skintype (normal/dry), but this product doesn't seem to work on me. When my face is dry this doesn't show up at all and when it's a bit less dry it shows up but with a very subtle barely there sheen. However, I won't judge this product just yet, because I think the main reason it didn't work on me was that it's winter and my skin is dry and dehydrated + I'm pale (NW 15)
I will try this again several times before I give up on it, cause I've heard positive things about it.

I tried this product again after moisturizing with an Estee Lauder hydrating cream and it worked awesome! It gave me this natural, subtle, almost wet pearl glow and it made my cheeks glow when I turned my head to the side.
Lovely product, but use a moisturizer before putting it on cause it doesn't look as good on dry skin.