Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick- Nectarine

4.6

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really enjoy this lipstick, it's a beautiful moisturizing red and it's not patchy. It's very pigmented and I really like this warm shade of red for my skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This would have to be in my top 3 lipsticks. The perfect "red" for daywear. The shimmer in the lipstick amplifies the colour rather than looking like glitter. The colour is incredibly flattering. The lipstick stays well and yet is not drying. Love it so much I have several in stock.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as part of a Christmas edition gift box. It is the loveliest earthy red I've ever worn. can be worn during the day as well...no feathering...applies on smooth without settling into cracks or dry patches...and has a comfortable barely - there feel on the lips. i highly recommend this color

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Love, love Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick - Nectarine. Lipstick feels comfy on my lips due to its creamy texture. No problem with feathering, either.

Nectarine is a beautiful blend of red, orange and wine. It's flattering with my skin tone and hair color. It brightens my face without it being glaring and overpowering. It is just right.

Recommend Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick line because it's non-drying, doesn't have a tendency to feather, and there are many lovely shades to choose from.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love love the colour and the lipstick feel great on my lips.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love it. The colour looks amazing on me and it lasts all day. It makes me look younger. I have numerous lip sticks and this is a colour I have never had before. It's not cheap but worth it.

N10-15 neutral skin and this is my hg "red" right now. It leans quite orange but not really enough for me to consider it a coral.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I got this today for free...a special in honor of Beautiful perfume. On the mailing list...so, I went and got my free tube of Nectarine and a small bottle of Beautiful. This is an absolutely perfect color for me. I was so glad that they had something besides pink (although they did have pink as the other choice) because usually, the gwps always seem to have colors which are useless to me. But this was awesome! I love my new lipstick!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this lipstick. Beautiful orange-red colour which makes your complexion to glow. I have already repurchased it twice because itīs one of those lipsticks that becomes a timeless classic because of its flattering shade.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a warm orange-red color. No pink in it at all. The color works very well with my porcelain skin and auburn hair. One of the few red toned lipsticks I look good in. Love it topped with Clinique superbalm gloss in Apricot. I like the color, the creaminess and the long wear of the Pure Color lipsticks but I cannot tolerate the fragrance. It is a rosey/crayon/chemical smell that lingers.

Popular Lipsticks