MAC Faux (satin)

MAC Faux (satin)
Faux (satin)Sassy Grass, Green, Golder's Green, Faux, DeelightFaux (satin)Faux (satin)Faux (satin)

4.4

on 2/10/2017 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my "my lips but better shade". It has a good formula and feels light on the lips. The staying power could be for the price be better but still overall a good lipstick. The only thing that I don't really like is the scent, but still is not overscented like the Maybelline lipsticks. So even though I am sensitive to scent I could see past it...

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

MAC has many great nudes, yet only one can be the true nude for you, depending on your skin color. I purchased this shade, with knowing its presence in the permanent MAC lipsticks for a long time. But I never payed attention to it since I already own Brave, Velvet Teddy, Twig, Myth, Modesty and Creme In Your Coffee. I like pinkish nudes but never found the right one to open my heart. Faux changed that completely. It's the perfect MLBB pink. It's wearable, whenever and wherever, with every eye makeup. The satin finish is always a win, since it's neither too dry or creamy. I recommend this to anyone who wants the HG nude rose lipstick. It's worth the cash, even if it costs alot for a lipstick.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is probably my favourite mac lipstick, heck this might even be my favourite lipstick of all time.

Really pretty muted pink-nude color, perfect for everyday. I would say this is my "perfect" nude color. My skin is light-medium with a neutral-warm undertone. It doesn't dry out my lips, it gives a natural sheen to my lips. Very smooth and creamy.

I would recommend this for light and medium skin tones.

on 10/22/2016 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Perfect pinkish nude, it doesn't dry out lips and will stay on for hours. I use it with mascara and blush only but I use it also when I'm wearing hot smokey eye look. I love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a cooler color than I can normally wear, but somehow it works. On me, it's less nude than others are describing and more of a true mauve. However, in photos it translates as a beautiful and natural nude that is neither too brown nor too pink. It's such a gorgeous shade!

on 8/12/2016 2:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Currently, this is my HG lipstick. It was also my first Mac lipstick. I originally intended to buy Please Me, but it looked too pink to be a 'nude' shade, so I asked if there was a shade with less pink in it, and the girl working there gave me Faux. It's perfect. I am around NW13 and it's the best combination of pink and brown, very much a MLBB colour. Faux is more pink than Velvet Teddy so I think it's something definitely worth considering if you want a more pink-ish nude without it being obviously pink. The satin formula for Mac lipsticks are my favourite, they have great pigmentation but are not drying. I would, without a doubt, purchase this lipstick again, and I probably will at the rate I'm using it!

on 8/12/2016 11:42:00 AM

I absolutely love this shade by Mac! It is the perfect pinky nude shade for everyday wear. It reminds me of something Kylie Jenner would wear. I would definitely repurchase again.

on 6/8/2016 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a lovely shade! I can say this suits lots of skintone, almost all actually. I've tried this on different people, fair skin to dark skintone and it looks great. It's minimal but looks very polished. For women who are not into bold lipstick, this is a perfect everyday lipstick. The color is so great. It has that 'nude' feel to it but it's not pale, not brown and not pink. It's a muted mauve pinky brown, hard to describe. lol

I have used it for wedding makeup on clients but have used it too for night out makeup and topped it with gloss and paired with smokey eyes. It's a versatile shade.

I am in love with this and will continue buying in the future.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

One of my favourite MAC lipsticks to date. A really nice Kylie Jenner type lip shade, with a comfortable feel, and suits nearly all undertones. It's similar in colour to Velvet Teddy, just less orange toned than VT. Looks REALLY good on darker skin tones!

on 5/16/2016 1:16:00 AM

Im a lipstick junkie, and to me this is an absolutely must have lipstick. Im NW15, very pale with cool undertones and on me this is perfect MLBB nude lipstick with a very unique, slightly purpley tint that is just perfect for everyday wear without being boring or too nudey.

Wear time is awesome, lasting well over 4 hours without drinking or eating, finish is a satín but it pulls more matte on me, without being drying or pulling on skin during application.

I think it complimets any look, as long as its more cool toned oriented as I feel it clashes with warm looks..

Overall like I said, a must have lipstick!

Popular Lipsticks