Alberto VO5 Strawberries & Cream smoothing conditioner

Alberto VO5 Strawberries & Cream smoothing conditioner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Red 33 (CI 17200) (CI 17200), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth 21, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Soy Milk, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract (Strawberry), Niacinamide, Biotin (Vitamin H)

on 4/27/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a really weird product. Is smells like the strwberries n' cream gummies, and it detangles pretty good. That's it. It doesn't do the most important thing I look for in conditioners: moisture. When I rinsed the conditioner out, it leaved my hair feeling dry and straw like. Not cute. Also, for some weird reason, it ended up leaving my hair over-moisturized, when it actually didn't moisturize my hair in the first place. I will never purchase this thing again. Girls (and boys), there are way better things in the market. Weirdly enough, my mom actually likes this gunk.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this product! It's the perfect moisturizing conditioner for co-washes. It's softens, moistens, and detangles the hair. Also, you can't beat the price ($.99 at most places) and the smell is delish.

on 11/11/2009 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Smells great, I use this to do conditioning washes/rinses, when I dont feel like using shampoo. I also use it as a shaving cream.

You have to use a lot if you want to use it to detangle your hair, but thats ok because its only $.99. When I want to dentagle I use about 1/3 of the bottle. It leaves my hair soft but I always add another moisturizer after.

on 3/11/2004 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm black and asian, which (for me) translated into really thick, curly hair with a wild temperament. I used this for 2 weeks; it was good after the first use, but it doesn't take care of my frizzies or maintain shiny curls over the long-term. It's a good basic conditioner for a steal, though. It also detangles like some high end conditioners. It would probably work on less dry hair.