Alberto VO5 Strawberries & Cream smoothing conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Alberto VO5 Strawberries & Cream smoothing conditioner

3.9

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Red 33 (CI 17200) (CI 17200), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth 21, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Soy Milk, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract (Strawberry), Niacinamide, Biotin (Vitamin H)

on 2/20/2017 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

My husband started stealing my R+Co conditioner, and because he has great hair, he can use anything. I always liked the small of it, and so grabbed him a bottle for 0.88. I used it this morning...and my difficult hair looks better than it has in quite a while. I have fine, heavily highlighted 2b/3a hair that I'm trying to grow out after a lot of breakage from fused extensions. I can't believe this conditioner-the curls are soft, defined, perfect. Really, give this a try. I know people use it as a Co-wash, and I'm going to try that next.

on 12/1/2016 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this to donate to "less fortunate" at the holidays. Seemed ok for $.99.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Along with the clarifying kiwi line squeeze, this is the V05 conditioner I use on the regular to cowash with. It has a light and runny consistency that can be moved around easily on the scalp, the scent is delish, it doesn't leave a discernible build up or greasiness, and the price allows me to go through it like water without batting an eyelash. These are usually available at the 99 cent or Dollar Tree along with other scents. The lack of silicones makes it a desirable cowash for curly hair. If you need a good light conditioner for daily use, and your hair is pretty healthy I would recommend this as a regular conditioner. I will continue to use as a cowash but for a conditioner I need a heavier masque to get the job done.

on 11/11/2013 12:17:00 PM

I use this for co washing, leave in conditioner, rinse out conditioner, and i put it in a spray bottle with water to use as a detangler. Its great

on 10/19/2011 11:32:00 PM

This smells terrific and helps me comb through my hair in the shower. I think it's great combined with the shampoo and prefer a thin conditioner like this for slip. I also like that there are no cones in it.

on 7/23/2011 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I find that this is one of the best conditioners I've ever used. The smell is divine (which is always a biggie for me) and it makes my hair very smooth, and soft, but not weighed down.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

this stuff is the greatest! it has no cone in it and it smells great! it a very nice light conditioner as i'm all natural now and my cruls and waves love this! will be a staple for me.

on 1/27/2009 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I picked this up with the shampoo for less than $1.00. I wasn't expecting too much but the smell was amazing. I was instantly disappointed as soon as I poured it in my hand. It was runny and I was using a ton more than usual to get it all through my hair. It rinsed out pretty well and the scent lingered afterwards, but it did nothing to moisturize my hair. I can usually work a wide-tooth comb through my hair after showering, and after using this I couldn't. I'm almost done with the bottle and so ready to throw it out. From now on I'll spend the extra dollar or so and get a decent quality conditioner.

on 12/17/2008 9:23:00 PM

Love, Love, Love! I have gone "no poo" ( I dont use shampoo, avoiding sulfates) so I either wash with a natural moisturizing hair bar soap that I get at a local soap making place or I take this conditioner ( or any VO5 really) and kind of scrub it in my scalp and hair. I leave it in while I shave, and rinse. Then...beautiful hair. VO5 condictioners dont have silicones so its the perfect condictioner to use for no-pooers. I thought my hair might get weird from not shampoo but its got body and shine. (I will never go back to shampoo, which is sad since I have bottles and bottles of Avada, Paul Mitchell, Nexxus, Pantene, Goldwell, Rusk, Big Sexy) Plus, I got it for 99cents at the grocery store ( This isnt really a very deep conditioner, mostly just to keep hair from getting the frizzies and fly aways.) All VO5 condictioners are fantistic if you need a good daily condictioner that will keep away the fly aways and give body. I am going to stock up!!!

This conditioner smells delicious! ^-^ But I would'ent use this conditioner more then once or twice a week because it could give some serious build up. And the scent can start to smell a bit artifical if you smell it too much...It's still a nice smoothing conditoner though, and worth a try for fun. I think it's worth the price. It works as a good shaving cream as well!