Alberto VO5 Strawberries & Cream smoothing conditioner

Alberto VO5 Strawberries & Cream smoothing conditioner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Red 33 (CI 17200) (CI 17200), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth 21, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Soy Milk, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract (Strawberry), Niacinamide, Biotin (Vitamin H)

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

My staple conditioner for cowashing. Smells great and doubles as a moisturizer.

on 1/14/2008 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

---Cheap, artificial scent. Smells musty after it dries.
---Dries the hair
---Frizzes the hair.... badly!
---Utterly useless

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I find its scent to be quite strong. Also, I found this product hardly moisturizing at all! And it has no smoothing properties to it either. It doesn't work as a rinse out conditioner for my hair at all. And, i wouldn't dare try using it to try cowashing my hair with. This stuff is just pkain bad!

on 11/8/2007 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product is not moisturizing enough for someone with coarse, curly hair. I tried it and it doesn't even detangle. It does smell like Strawberry Quik though, so I gave it two stars on the great scent. I usually use another conditioner first and then give myself a light rinse with this one so that my hair smells good. Overall, not a good conditioner but buy it for the scent.

on 6/29/2007 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have- I guess what would be called - a like and dislike relationship with this conditioner. I remember when I first started using it a few months back, it did wonders for my hair- no iron or dryer necessary. However, as I have continued to use this product (I'm on my 3rd bottle) it just hasn't given me the same results. This conditioner has become....well...ordinary and nothing special to me now. I'm on a pursuit to find a conditioner that can deliver wonderful results-- consistently. Unfortunately, this is not the one.

on 6/23/2004 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite VO5 conditioner. This one smells absolutely delicious and actually smoothes my hair and makes it shiny. I always have a bottle of this on hand now.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This conditioner is good for basic cleaning, but other than that, the only good things about about it are the price and the smell. It costs about 2 USD for one bottle. It also smells kind of like cotton candy, which is fun, but it doesn't entice me to purchase it again for just the scent. This conditioner does not particularly smooth or moisturize. If you have "normal" hair, or even somewhat fine hair, then this would work for you. Otherwise, I would probably pass on it.

on 12/1/2003 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I got this on sale at Safeway for less than a $1. The strawberry smell is very intense and concentrated. So far, I like this conditioner. It works pretty well. However, I agree with some of the others that it doesn't condition the greatest. The price is right though so if I saw it on sale again, I'd probably buy some more.