Alberto VO5 Strawberries & Cream smoothing conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Alberto VO5 Strawberries & Cream smoothing conditioner

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Red 33 (CI 17200) (CI 17200), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth 21, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Soy Milk, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract (Strawberry), Niacinamide, Biotin (Vitamin H)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I am African American and wear my hair about 2" in length and naturally curly. I bought this conditioner on a whim trying to find products that work best with my natural texture (CHEAP products). I was using Pantene Relaxed & Natural, but the conditioner just didn't work too well for me without chemically relaxed hair. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this conditioner. They key for my natural coils is moisture. The consistency of this conditioner is thin, so I use quite a bit, but it's only buck. I no-poo with this daily, then use it in conjuction with Pantene R&N shampoo. I love the way this conditioner helps define my curls and keeps them soft. I absolutely ADORE the scent of this! It's delicious! I also recently purchased the Passion Fruit Smoothie, but the jury's still out on that one. Not that the results were bad, but the results didn't quite seem as great as with the strawberry and the smell is nice, but isn't as yummy.

on 3/28/2004 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Very light conditioner that smells great!!! Too light to use by it self so sometimes I use it as a watered down leave in or in my son's hair so when kiss his head i can smell the scent.