Alberto VO5 Strawberries & Cream smoothing conditioner

Filtered by age: 44-55
Alberto VO5 Strawberries & Cream smoothing conditioner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Red 33 (CI 17200) (CI 17200), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth 21, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Soy Milk, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract (Strawberry), Niacinamide, Biotin (Vitamin H)

on 5/21/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

These don't give my hair enough moisture...I need something with more slip...

on 2/20/2017 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

My husband started stealing my R+Co conditioner, and because he has great hair, he can use anything. I always liked the small of it, and so grabbed him a bottle for 0.88. I used it this morning...and my difficult hair looks better than it has in quite a while. I have fine, heavily highlighted 2b/3a hair that I'm trying to grow out after a lot of breakage from fused extensions. I can't believe this conditioner-the curls are soft, defined, perfect. Really, give this a try. I know people use it as a Co-wash, and I'm going to try that next.

on 12/1/2016 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this to donate to "less fortunate" at the holidays. Seemed ok for $.99.

on 8/17/2007 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used to use the cheap V05 conditioners when I was a kid and broke. lol When I get older and actually had money I thought I was missing out so started buying the more expensive stuff. What was my result? Greasy, nasty oily sillicone build up! I went back to these V05 conditioners and good hair again! This particular one smells just like Strawberries and Cream Cream Savers. It de-tangles well and conditions well. The only thing is that all V05 conditioners work exactly the same, only the scent is different. Keep in mind that these are no sillicone conditioners. They only soften hair and leave it in its natural state. They do not cover damage. But that is what I like about them. Give them a try for soft, natural flowing hair!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

After reading about this here, I decided to give it a try for my naturally curly hair. I have frizz here in Texas, I need a good moisturizer. I love this as a cheap good conditioner!! I also bought a large bottle of Blueberries and Cream Shampoo and Conditioner-love them as well!! Cannot beat the price!!! I do have to use alot-but as someone else said, it is so cheap-doesn't matter!! I intend to try all the VO 5 conditioners-I am always buying everything to try. These are products I will cycle in with other good ones. UPDATE: I still think this is great when you are in a pinch, but I passed it on to my daughters and have not used it for a couple of years now.

on 9/3/2003 10:02:00 AM

Was surprised at how well this product worked. My only complaint is having to use a little more than I normally would. However, it does not weigh down my fine, curly hair, it smells good and is cheap. Also seemed to add some shine. It has been so humid lately that any product that keeps my hair from turning into a fuzzy mess is a blessing. I couple this with the L'Oreal Strawberry Smoothie kid's shampoo and it's heavenly. I'm off expensive products for awhile since I've found these!