Abercrombie & Fitch Number 8

Abercrombie & Fitch  Number 8

4.4

on 1/16/2014 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Basically a white musk -- a soft, fresh, clean, natural, slightly sweet, skin-musky perfume, and I like it very much. A relative of Tova or The Body Shop's White Musk, but softer & a tad sweeter. It's also very smooth.

Here are the notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes: Clementine, Grapefruit, Mandarin
Heart Notes: Amaryllis, Freesia, Lily, Melon, Violet
Base Notes: Amber, Bourbon vanilla, Musk, Vetiver

It's a "your-skin-but-better" scent, I think -- soft, musky, a little sweet, and very well rounded. I very much appreciate that there is no sharpness whatsoever -- it's smooth as glass -- with a slight sweetness, but not too sweet.

This is a discreet perfume - stays close - natural - gentle & pretty - clear, clean, & lightly sweet. It's nonfussy, basic, and safe without being boring. Has sort of a rain quality for me -- like a sweet gentle rain trickling down a smooth grey glass window.

I recently came back to this perfume as an early Christmas gift from my boyfriend. I stopped by Abercrombie tonight to pick up fierce for him and he ended up getting me 8. This reminds me of so many good memories I don't know why I ever left it. Definitely part of my top 5 perfumes to wear

on 3/4/2011 4:48:00 PM

I don't even shop at Abercrombie, it was actually my mom who got me into this fragrance because she started wearing it. I have had my bottle for quite awhile, I don't wear it all that often. Mostly I like this when I am dressed kind of sporty like if I go out to breakfast and throw on a baseball hat and jeans or something. But I definitely really appreciate this fragrance and I am glad to have it in my collection. It is light and has notes of white musk and something like jasmine or orchids. I hope Abercrombie doesn't discontinue this because I really like having it around so I can wear it once in awhile and when I am done with this bottle I will definitely buy another one.

I love abercrombie and I especially love 8!
it has a very unique smell that isn't as identifiable as most other fragrances, which makes it interesting and different. It's also good for any season and doesn't fade quickly <3

on 8/13/2012 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

I've been wearing this for 10 years, everyone knows me by this scent! I've bought at least 10-15 bottles of this stuff. Love this smell.
I forgot to give a description on the smell on my first post, but this a nice clean, musky scent, with a little undertone of sweetness. It lasts all day, and this may sound weird but it really starts emitting the smell if you get hot or sweat, it's like heat activated on my skin, which is pretty awesome!

on 12/6/2013 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Spicy, floral, slightly sweet.......SEXY! I treasured this perfume for so long and now its been forever since Ive smelled this. I plan to repurchase, its sad because I used to get them for free or discount. I had so many bottles when I used to work for A&F. I miss this perfume!!!!! I got so many compliments on this perfume. The best perfume by A&F. Last a long time too.

on 7/1/2010 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I when to A&F solely for the purpose of trying out this perfume. I read the reviews here and wanted to check this out on my own. I also dragged my baby and Husband along the way. It is pretty expensive in my opinion but my Husband and I loved it so much I got a bottle. He seriously gives me extra kisses throughout the day just to smell this perfume on me. Love it. FYI: THere is a review here that says it smells like Fruit Loops, that is so false.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this perfume. I've been wearing it for about 5 years since my boyfriend bought it for me on a whim. I am horrible at describing scents but I can tell you I'm super picky when it comes to perfume. I like it to be very feminine but I don't like florally or fruity. This perfume just has a fresh scent. It's not overpowering. I have bought quite a few other perfumes simply because I feel like I should change things up a bit. The only other perfume I've found I like is Princess by Vera Wang but I still come back to 8 because Princess it's just too sweet smelling for my taste. I think I'll be wearing 8 forever. I've even stocked up just in case it gets discontinued.

on 4/21/2010 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this perfume, it's my favorite of ALL time. I have used this for 6 years & have gone thru 2 bottles. It's a spicy floral maybe even a tad oriental?....and I get many compliments when I wear this. It is one of those scents you just can't get enough of. The price is somewhat costly and the scent does seem to diminish throughout the day, but when I shower I can smell it in my hair still. It's perfect for day or night. And it's not an offensive scent at all. Will continue to repurchase.

Great! Good for day time. It's a very preppy scent. It's less masculine than the other A&F perfumes. It's somewhat sweet. Definitely clean and sporty. It's a little expensive. $40 for 30 mL, but I still love it!

Popular Fragrances