BeneFit Cosmetics benefit - sandal scandal

BeneFit Cosmetics benefit - sandal scandal

3.5

This stuff is okay, but not great. So expensive, and my bootys fell a part! :( Though it's not the worst, I really love Bliss foot things because they really give a much greater effect.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Like all Benfit products, I was totally hooked by the packaging! Boy...they sure do have an excellent way of advertising their products, huh? Anyhow, I love the smell, the booties are very cute, and its does pretty good for my feet. The price is pretty steep, so I don't purchase it alot, I try to use it sparingly..

I do love the smell, and it actually does work, but I'm such a slacker that I've not been using it for days at a time, only when I suddenly want to primp, so I never see the full effects. That said, when I do use it, my feet are so smooth and good smelling the next day! I like the booties being thin, because I HATE wearing socks to bed. I might not buy this again though, because it's a lot, but I'd definately swap for it.

on 11/2/2004 3:30:00 PM

It smells very good but Neutrogena foot cream gives better solution than that.

on 9/27/2004 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not a fan of this product. It's extremely expensive, I wish it was packaged in a tube (instead of a "crock") and most of all it just doesn't work.

Sorry - I really wanted to like it... just didn't happen.

on 5/31/2004 2:15:00 PM

I got this product as part of a large lot on ebay. I want to like it, but I can't say that using it as directed that it did that much for me. Maybe I need to try using it for several days in a row. I don't think I would shell out the money to by it again.

on 2/22/2004 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a cute product, which would make a great gift. However, for the price you pay you don't get much. Included is a cute pair of socks and an exfoliating foot cream (which smells heavenly). The socks are regular socks and nothing special. The foot cream is excellent, but not enough to warrent the heafty price tag! If you are looking for a good foot cream, try Philosophy's!

on 1/3/2004 1:24:00 AM

This product is good if you are willing to splurg. It smells like Bathina, which is relaxing and smells awesome. It does soften your feet while you sleep, due to the AHA. But $34? That seems like a lot for a foot lotion, i think the results are just as good as any other breand of creamy foot stuff! I would definately use it again, but just wouldnt buy it again.

on 12/27/2003 9:11:00 PM

The packaging is too cute and the scent divine. I love to slather this on and pad around the house in the cute ped socks that come with it.

on 8/22/2003 10:17:00 AM

Yes, it is a bit expensive for foot cream...but it really does last. AND IT REALLY DOES WORK! Worth every penny and oh so much more girly (love that!).

Popular Body Skincare Products