Avalon Organics Botanicals Lavender Bath and Shower Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.8

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A lovely body wash that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The smell is very nice.

I tried it on my face also, but that was not a smart experiment (too drying).

Love the scent...I also bought the hand lotion and body lotion. One of the nicest lavenders out there.

You know, I live in the NE US where winters are usually excruciating with itchies as most people call it around here.

Last year, however, I had no problems at all and rarely used lotions through the day. This year was not the same at all.

It was not until I discovered the reactions I was having to the harsh SODIUM LAURYL/LAURETH SULFATES in shampoo, shower gels, facial washes, and toothpastes, that I decided to go out and buy products without them.

AVALON LAVENDER BATH AND SHOWER GEL was what I had been using all last year and ran out of it this summer when the problems started for me. When we bought another bottle of it a month ago, the difference was amazing. All itching completely stopped and I no longer reached for the hand cream every few hours!

My 5 year old has stopped howling about having the "itchies" every few hours and demanding to take a bath again.

This gel smells beautiful, is concentrated, and suds up nicely, leaving my skin not at all dried out but very clean.

We had to pay almost $9 for this bottle, but it is worth every cent. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

If you love the smell of real lavender, I highly recommend this shower gel. I get it for $3.99 at Trader Joe's which is cheaper than elsewhere. It has a wonderful true lavender scent and contains lots of botanical ingredients and NO sulfates, yet it lathers well. Makes a great bubble bath too and leaves skin soft. Update: this is now $5.99 at Trader Joes. Still very worth it. Very high quality, natural ingredients. Also available at drugstore.com.