Avalon Organics Botanicals Lavender Bath and Shower Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.5

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favorite body washes! I am a loyal Aveda user, but sometimes the prices can become to steep, so I opt for Avalon Organics! This body wash smells amazing! The perfect calming wash before bedtime! This stuff will literally put me to sleep! It is true lavender oil, not watered down fake scented. That's why it has such a hypnotizing power on the senses. Lavender has been scientifically proven to ease the mind and to rid the body of stress and toxins, this stuff really does the trick! It gets me clean and moisturized as well! I have been purchasing this for years and will continue to do so!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

fantastic! i love this!! i bought mine at vitacost. 32 oz is like $9 , much bargain for household soap and smell so divine. the best thing is that no parabens and SLS. and wont dry the skin like castille soap.
yay!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just love this shower gel. I buy it in lavender if the store is all out orange/bergamot which is my favorite scent. My favorite thing about this line is that they don`t add artificial fragrance to any of their products, which is very important to me..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This stuff smells amazing and foams up fantastically! I love the smell of lavender (full-on, herbal overload, not the fake stuff!) and break this out for days when I really need the relaxing scent. At $6-7 on sale, this is not something I can afford to use everyday. Also, I feel that the formula is not very moisturizing, so I would get flakes if I used it more often. Overall a decent cleanser, but I would recommend skipping out unless you really love the lavender smell like me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A lovely body wash that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The smell is very nice.

I tried it on my face also, but that was not a smart experiment (too drying).

You know, I live in the NE US where winters are usually excruciating with itchies as most people call it around here.

Last year, however, I had no problems at all and rarely used lotions through the day. This year was not the same at all.

It was not until I discovered the reactions I was having to the harsh SODIUM LAURYL/LAURETH SULFATES in shampoo, shower gels, facial washes, and toothpastes, that I decided to go out and buy products without them.

AVALON LAVENDER BATH AND SHOWER GEL was what I had been using all last year and ran out of it this summer when the problems started for me. When we bought another bottle of it a month ago, the difference was amazing. All itching completely stopped and I no longer reached for the hand cream every few hours!

My 5 year old has stopped howling about having the "itchies" every few hours and demanding to take a bath again.

This gel smells beautiful, is concentrated, and suds up nicely, leaving my skin not at all dried out but very clean.

We had to pay almost $9 for this bottle, but it is worth every cent. continued >>