Avalon Organics Botanicals Lavender Bath and Shower Gel

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

1 review

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

I've used this product on and off over the past couple of years. I originally bought it to help battle my mild bacne, believing that lavender has anti-bacterial properties.

While the smell of this is wonderful, natural and not overwhelming (as with all the other Avalon Organics lavender products), I can't say that it worked on my bacne. It is nonetheless a moisturising body wash that I would continue to use if I didn't have problem skin. I would also highly recommend this to others. In fact, I would buy it for others as a gift.