Avalon Organics Botanicals Lavender Bath and Shower Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

3.5

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

While this does smell amazing, it left my skin very dry. It also gave me red itchy patches on my legs and shoulders.

I've used a variety of the Avalon Organics bath/shower gels and they're all very good. They lather well, rinse clean, smell good and are quite concentrated - a bottle lasts a long time. The only reason this gets 4 lippies rather than 5 is that Weleda do a body wash that I prefer to this one. Nonetheless I really can't fault this. It's a pleasure to use and very mild (I've used this on my face on occasion and, despite having sensitive reactive skin, it caused no problems).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was so happy to find this on sale at Whole Foods, since I can no longer find this anywhere else. I love Avalon's entire lavender line and have also happily used the body lotion and hand soap. This really is just a wonderful body wash with a great scent and mild ingredients. This has never been a big deal for me, but I always see other people commenting on it, so, fyi, this does lather well.

I've used this product on and off over the past couple of years. I originally bought it to help battle my mild bacne, believing that lavender has anti-bacterial properties.

While the smell of this is wonderful, natural and not overwhelming (as with all the other Avalon Organics lavender products), I can't say that it worked on my bacne. It is nonetheless a moisturising body wash that I would continue to use if I didn't have problem skin. I would also highly recommend this to others. In fact, I would buy it for others as a gift.

this cleans well and washes off easily and smells great. it didn't seems to dry out my skin too much - or make me itch - even though i accidently poured out too much and there was foam all over the place.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

very drying-i have very dry eczema prone skin and broke out in a mild rash when i used this only once so i am definately sensitive to somethng in this wash.
That said i love the smell.
Will not repurchase.

Mm, not too sweet a lavender, which is what I was going for when I picked this up at Trader Joe's for five dollars. I've seen it at Big Lots too, so now I'm on the lookout on their messy shelves. Plus, this is parabens free, and rinses clean. Not drying, not oily, just right.

Great smell and a non-drying, non-irritating product. Leaves my skin feeling clean, but not stripped.