Avalon Organics Botanicals Lavender Bath and Shower Gel

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.4

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favorite body washes! I am a loyal Aveda user, but sometimes the prices can become to steep, so I opt for Avalon Organics! This body wash smells amazing! The perfect calming wash before bedtime! This stuff will literally put me to sleep! It is true lavender oil, not watered down fake scented. That's why it has such a hypnotizing power on the senses. Lavender has been scientifically proven to ease the mind and to rid the body of stress and toxins, this stuff really does the trick! It gets me clean and moisturized as well! I have been purchasing this for years and will continue to do so!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This stuff smells amazing and foams up fantastically! I love the smell of lavender (full-on, herbal overload, not the fake stuff!) and break this out for days when I really need the relaxing scent. At $6-7 on sale, this is not something I can afford to use everyday. Also, I feel that the formula is not very moisturizing, so I would get flakes if I used it more often. Overall a decent cleanser, but I would recommend skipping out unless you really love the lavender smell like me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was so happy to find this on sale at Whole Foods, since I can no longer find this anywhere else. I love Avalon's entire lavender line and have also happily used the body lotion and hand soap. This really is just a wonderful body wash with a great scent and mild ingredients. This has never been a big deal for me, but I always see other people commenting on it, so, fyi, this does lather well.

Mm, not too sweet a lavender, which is what I was going for when I picked this up at Trader Joe's for five dollars. I've seen it at Big Lots too, so now I'm on the lookout on their messy shelves. Plus, this is parabens free, and rinses clean. Not drying, not oily, just right.

Great smell and a non-drying, non-irritating product. Leaves my skin feeling clean, but not stripped.