CHANEL Infrarouge Lipstick- Miss Fizz

No Image

4.8

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This was one of my HG's from Chanel, bought several years ago and. alas, discontinued.
I have been searching hig and low for this lipstick, but was unable to fine any pieces left.
This ws the perfect platinum gold lippie. No orange here, just pure platinum.
Plenty of staying power (like all Infrarouge had), loaded with shimmer, was making my lips pop up.
I used it on top of darker lippies to lighten them up or alone to achieve tht metallic lips look ; OMG it was so brilliant, I can see myself in pictures wearing that.
Why do they discontinue such brilliant shades?

on 4/15/2009 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Great nude lippie that looks amazing on my MMM/NC42 skintone and paired with a smokey eye and peachy/bronze cheeks. This lipstick applies with good pigmentation that isn't too sheer or too opaque. For my skintone, this is the perfect balance of nude/peach/gold! Total Holy Grail for me!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh my god do I love this lipstick!!! I'm a light colored lipstick freak, always looking for the perfect balance of light but not too light, nude but not too orange, etc.. How have I missed this one? Of course the online swatches are so far from what you end up with. This is so pretty. Peachy/gold/nude/champagne with a little bit of frost/metallic thing going on. Tones down my lips without looking like I have concealer on, but isn't too dark. This and Tulle are my new favorites.

on 5/31/2003 12:23:00 PM

Such a gorgeous shade!

Miss Fizz is a very shimmery champagne-gold color that looks gorgeous with a dramatic eye.

I will definitely re-purchase this one.

on 3/2/2003 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

#14 in the line. Highly frosted shimmering champagne beige color. It has an overfrost on the outside that is both silver and gold. I bought this to wear over other colors as a highlight, but you can wear it alone, too.