Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick- Rose Baby

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick-  Rose Baby

3.7

on 8/21/2009 6:41:00 AM

The color is nice...I really love it, but it's TOO dry.

Good everyday pink. Non-drying and easy to apply. Looks great over a deeper shade of pink. Sheer and irredecent but still pink! Looks great when lips are lined & coloured with Chanel lip liner in Natural.

on 11/29/2008 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I don't like this product, but I don't dislike it either. The color is nice, but it's a little too sheer and a little too shimmery. It looks better if I layer it under lip gloss. It's also really drying, and accentuates any flakes. I wouldn't buy a Hydrabase lipstick again.

on 8/23/2008 6:21:00 AM

Too sheer to use on its own. I use it over Chanel Engima which makes the whole look a little icy pink - quite sweet. Poor lasting power.

on 3/2/2006 7:07:00 AM

Color is pale pink with gold shimmers(shimmer is lovely). It looks great on my lips. I'm fair with pink undertones, brown eyes and brown hair. Smell and taste is exactly like rose and i love it. Edit: I am not sure i'll repurchase this color, now i noticed that bright pinkie-red colors are more suitable for my fair skin.

on 9/24/2004 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous frosty pale pink gold! I wear this over their lipliner in Cerise. It really brings out the pink in it. Alone is pretty too. I just wish their packaging was less bulky. But that's ok, I love their lipsticks.