Lancome Miracle

Lancome Miracle
Miracle

3.8

on 5/4/2017 2:36:00 AM

I wore this on my wedding day. I wanted an unforgettable fragrance that would transport me and my husband back to our special day and also wanted to smell different and unique compared to my other female guests. Because this was created in the year 2000 the likelihood of smelling similar was low and it's completely different to Marc Jacobs daisy or victor & Rolf flower bomb which are very very popular these days. Lasted well through the day and faded down to a subtle peppery floral. Would recommend for this on a half price offer from Debenhams a U.K department store so the price was very reasonable too.

on 10/31/2016 9:41:00 AM

When pegging this scent as "bland" or "common," keep in mind that it was created in 2000--and back then, using lychee, ginger, and pepper as fragrance notes was still novel.

Indeed, like Tommy Girl (which started the trend of tea-based scents) and EL Pleasures (which ushered in soapy aquatics), Miracle blazed a trail (peppery fruity-floral) that has since been littered with so many flankers and copycats that this type of fragrance now makes many folks yawn.

I still LOVE Miracle. It was the first costly fragrance I bought for myself, back when it first came out and everyone was raving about its citrusy-peppery, yet softly pink and floral, profile. Miracle smells like a beautiful pink sunrise, bright and fresh but with a soft billowing cloud of rose supporting it. It's utterly office-appropriate and won't offend anyone, but there are times one wants this sort of thing; and if you spray it on, you'll smell great, if inoffensive.
I do take slight issue with the obvious reformulations that have occurred in the past 10 years or so, not because they changed the original scent but because they made it weaker. This used to be a 3-spray scent, now it's a 10-spray scent. And it's expensive. But, I love it enough that I'll go that extra mile. Beautiful!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very average but not a bad scent, it's just a little boring? Not a strong scent, it smells like a watery light fruity/floral and I guess this would make a safe gift or blind purchase. Reminds me of dior addict 2 (the pink one) or versace bright crystal. Lasting power and sillage are average, I received this as a gift and used it up, but I wouldn't repurchase this scent for myself.

I fell in love with this perfume yesterday! I went to the Lancome counter to buy some Juicy Tubes, and as I was waiting I sprayed on some Miracle. I went to work, and all day I couldn't stop smelling my wrists. :) I've always used the same perfume, Angel, Chanel no 5, and as of lately J'adore. I've never been impulsive over perfume. But yesterday straight after work I went back to the mall and picked up a bottle. I've never loved a fragrance so much! Sweet, sexy, fresh, classy, day wear, night wear, light. Perfect. <3

As usual, I am late to the party. Turns out "Miracle" has been around for quite a while. I have a wide array of fragrances in my collection, but this one is special. Fresh, but not too fresh. No harsh notes like I experienced with Chanel Chance "Eau Fraiche." It's a floral- but light and not at all annoying. I think it's the lychee - a unique top note that draws me in. Highly recommend.

on 9/15/2015 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite scents of all time. IMO its so versatile that you could use it to the beach, the office, out on a special date... virtually anywhere! I love how fresh and yet non-cloying this scent is. If I get tired of any scents I'm currently trying I always fall back on my Miracle because its just one of those go-to fragrances that hardly fails.

on 8/28/2015 3:10:00 PM

I just bought it and I'm confused a little bit! Just, I have different memories about this perfume, more than 10 years ago. This one, is very pale "image" of Miracle. I red many comments from different people around the world, in different websites about perfumes and one common thing, they mention is - as old the perfume is, the better it smells. Simply, they are sure, that the perfume has been reformulated, unfortunately. I think the same way. I also checked the manufacture date of mine - 2015-06. Also, the copyright on the box and the year is - 2014. It means, this perfume is one of the latest known editions of MIRACLE. The box, the perfume - all is original. About the scent - it is very very light, very calm, little soapy. The dominant notes are Lichee and Magnolia in tandem. With the first splash, you can feel a little bit of peppery note. These are my first impressions, because I am still testing it. But it has nothing to do with the other people's descriptions as "spectacular", "deep"... It's just flowery-watery calm, with very dominant tandem of Lichee and Magnolia, as I already mentioned above. But, if you use a lot of perfume on yourself, you will feel overwhelmed. If you are sensitive, you can get some stomach unpleasant feeling st the beginning, but one thing is good - MIRACLE doesn't give headache :) So, use it with pleasure and in some reasonable amount :) That's my personal experience with MIRACLE :)

on 4/17/2015 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Miracle is super pretty. I blind bought this as part of a set of mini fragrances, and I already want to upgrade to a full bottle. It's such a nice everyday fragrance. The sillage is gentle, but it lasts a long time. I would describe it as floral from beginning to end. There is an interesting pepper note in the beginning for about 30 minutes. Then it mellow out a bit. The florals (i.e. freesia, magnolia) are soft with just a touch of fruitiness. I would say Miracle is more of a fresh fragrance than a sweet fragrance.

on 4/12/2015 10:17:00 AM

I love Miracle and would give it 4.5 stars. I don't understand the reviews that say "this style has been done to death"- to me Miracle is unique. I enjoy it in the spring especially. The scent is hard to pin down, but there is a combination of floral and spice, clean and soapy, a bit sweet but not like a dessert. I think it is suitable for all ages. It does seem more like a daytime fragrance. I only wear it a few times a year (due to the size of my wardrobe) but this one is a definite keeper.

on 8/23/2014 7:19:00 PM

I have tried so many fragrances but most of them give me a headache but this one is amazing! I could smell this all day & not get sick of it.

Popular Fragrances