Victoria's Secret Pink Perfume

Victoria's Secret Pink Perfume

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells amazing! I love "Love Pink" & "Pink." It smells like the most amazing shampoo ever clean & soapy sweet but not overly saccharine just what I like to wear fresh out of the shower. It smells so fresh! I don't think scents project any age category but I feel a little less sophisticated than when I'm wearing my chanel allure face it this isn't My Sin. (Google it if you don't know lol I'm well aware there are ppl who aren't familiar).

on 9/15/2016 2:18:00 PM

This a light, crisp green floral that I'll always have in my collection. I get bored of the typical VS fruity-fare, but this one is simple, not a single fruit note to be sniffed. It's just clean, green, with a crisp floral note...freesia I think. Plus I must say I've had countless VS sprays, edts/edps over the years, and this (and Noir Tease) are the ones that get the most compliments from others. I'm almost convinced that this stuff contains pheromones. Men respond to this one when I wear it more than they do with most of the fruitier stuff (like Love Spell or Pure Seduction). Maybe because it just smells so clean, simple and shower-fresh?? I don't know. What I do know is that this stuff is fantastic for the hottest of days, very refreshing. I love green florals in general and this one is very pleasant...I have it both in EDT and body spray and have gone through several bottles of these over the past few years. The EDT lasts a good 5 hours on my skin, which is not bad for a VS scent. There are plenty pricier designer fragrances that barely last 3 hours. So this is a warm weather staple. My all-time favorites from VS: Noir Tease, Amber Romance, Pink, Pure Seduction (in that order)...I will try out different scents from time to time when they have their sales, but these are 4 that I am likely to repurchase over and over.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this perfume. I usually go for the darker, deeper scents, but this is a really uplifting, springy, light floral. It always puts me in a better mood! Even though it is "Pink," the scent itself is quite green and fresh. It lasts for a long time, and I've gone through a few bottles of this over the past few years. I hope this fragrance stays around, because I'd like to purchase it again. Also, it is very versatile. Great for a casual environment or for a night out.

on 7/21/2013 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pretty sure this perfume has been d/ced, so sad - it was my favorite. If anyone knows where to get this still or you have a bottle you don't want, please message me.

This perfume is very floral, I don't usually like florals but it is a nice smelling clean floral. Lasts all day on me and I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this. I would say the strength of this fragrance is in between a body spray and a perfume. It's a fresh scent that IMO is more suited for younger people, it's very flirty!

on 7/12/2013 1:38:00 AM

This product was originally given to me as a gift. When I ran out I went and bought another bottle. The darker in color perfumes tend to not agree with me and have been known to make me nauseous. Not sure exactly why. This product is not to overpowering yet doesn't fade away to fast. It has been and continues to be one of my favorites.

on 12/5/2012 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This scent is way too sharp smelling!! I cant stand this stuff.

on 8/30/2012 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite perfume ever!!! LOVE IT! Always get compliments when I wear it. Very feminine fragrance.

Eyes: Violet

It's a very happy pleasant non offensive fragrant I think most people could wear. Probably best for spring summer during the day time. Main accords include floral, citrus, rose, green fresh spicy.
Top notes are artemisia, juniper berries, mandarin orange, violet leaf and bergamot; middle notes are peony, freesia, neroli and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, musk, vanilla and vetiver.

It's a sweet fragrant that's well balanced with floral and citrus to make it a versatile fragrant easily good on anyone without being offensive. I didn't get any head ache or nausea . Bright happy sporty out doorish low maintenance, fresh natural beauty. It is a clean fresh scent not too sharp or acrid. very feminine. It can be a little sharp if over use. That's why I give it a 4 instead of 5. sadly it has poor lasting power. It's a cute scent. I might consider buying again

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my HG of perfumes!
I've had so many people compliment me on this, and people even come up to me JUST to smell me (weird, I know). It's so refreshing and sweet but not too sweet either. Perfection in a bottle!

on 2/27/2012 3:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Wow! what a fresh, clean, and pretty fragrance all in one! I got this yesterday with a gift card I got for Christmas. I'm very happy with it and this will be especially nice in the spring and summer months.

Popular Fragrances