no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/06/2010

This is a decent drugstore lash/brow brush.

I really find it useful, durable, and nice to work with.

it was 13 CAD - I didn't even see a cheaper one in the drugstore, and I certainly wouldn't expect to find a cheaper one HE.

I like it! My brows and mascara look much better now that I use this.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Feb/09/2009

I have to admit, i never really got a chance to use this after i bought it since the same day i bought an amazing mascara that does not create any clumps and separates my lashes perfectly. However, the eye brow grooming side really works well before trimming eyebrows (just brush so it stands naturally then cut the longer strands). I wont need to buy this again (Thank goodness... it was a bit …Read more

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jul/14/2008

I used this for a week or two and the black lash groomer part literally disintegrated in my hands! There was no sign it would break like that and I don't understand what happened because it's not like I applied pressure or anything. What a piece of junk! I thought by paying more I would get something of quality but this just goes to show that you don't always get what you pay …Read more

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

Dec/17/2007

Meh, this is nothing special, it was an okay price, so I wasn't expecting anything super great. Gets the job done though, I supose. Probably won't repurchase.

About reviewer (349 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

May/15/2006

This is a great tool. It is a bit too long to fit in my makeup bag. I am on my third one.. they are cheap enough that I don't mind replacing it from time to time. I keep a broken one for travelling.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBrown

Mar/24/2006

i have no serious problem with other QUO products EXCEPT this one.the bristle side for mascara is totally useless,what the heck is that for? it doesnt even have a lid or cover.does the designer think we can dip it in mascara and then hold it and use another groomer side?????weird design... and the lash broom is bad too.Not worth buying it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Nov/07/2004

The product worked the same as any other one IMO but the end for eyebrows broke. (the plastic bit keeping in the brush bristles broke... so it's now useless on that end)

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Apr/08/2004

Price: $12.00 (CAN) regular<p>

Great brush! One end is the typical brow and eyelash brush, the other end looks like a clean mascara wand.<br>
I use the lash comb to separate my lashes and then the "mascara wand" end to remove any clumps. It's one of my new favorite tools.<br>
I must admit this brush is a tad expensive considering it's …

About reviewer (420 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairRed

fromChirpy

Mar/01/2003

Nice product to have around. Although I use it for only the brow side of the brush...I am sure the lash separator works great too.

Keeps my brows neat and tidy.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinCombination