Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Lipstick Sinful Shine 324

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/27/2003 7:32:00 PM

great lipstick! The color is orangey but fades to a natural lip color that is flattering to warm skintones. no noticeable smell (I am very sensitive) and only $1.50 at Target.

on 7/10/2003 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yay! I found a pretty lipstick color for $2,75!!!!! This is a reddish-coral on me, very sheer, with some shimmer. The shine is not "wild", but none of the supposedly shiny lipsticks are shiny to me. A great purchase, I'll try to get some more!

Unlike what the other people said I love this lipstick it has a nice shimmer and it instantly moisturizes my lips. Also it is the perfect orangy red I was looking for and it was super cheap only $1.99. I would recommend this color for brown hair brown eyes and olive skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just thought this was okay. I really like WNW lipsticks in general because you can find some really versatile shades at great prices. This colour looked a little too orange on me-and I really like warm shades! Very sheer colour, not too shiny. I think the other shades here would be nicer. I won't buy this shade again, but for only three bucks I don't mind throwing it out.

Popular Lipsticks