Wet 'n' Wild Entire Product Line

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I used o use Wet n' wild in the beginning of my makeup journey and then I drifted off into using other stuff, but I recently decided to go back to this brand not only because its affordable, but because its cruelty free. The lipstick has lasting power, but the packaging is a little weak, the tops of lipsticks tend to fall off, The price is GREAT, Walmart has the best prices for Wet n wild products. Everything really is pigmented. I wish their foundation catered to women of color though.

I too am a sucker for HIGH END, cosmetics. I walked by the Wet n Wild display, and turned my nose up, imagining clogged pores, waxy lipsticks, and smeared eyeliner..After Sephora discontinued my bronzer, I searched for the highest reviewed bronzer I could find..Yep,, Wet n Wild kept coming up. I picked up this oversized bronzer compact color Ticket to Brazil, and I LOVE it. I paid so little, it almost felt wrong. Since then I've picked up a couple of natural lip shimmers, and love them also. That being said, the likely hood of me using their foundation etc, slim to none..Just being honest! Interesting fact they do NOT test their products on animals, that's a plus..😆😊😆

To Read all 52 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I never paid much attention to the Wet 'n Wild products. With the low pricing, I figured the makeup was pretty much garbage. Then I started watching YouTube beauty reviews and starting to rethink my somewhat snobby train of thought.

My first purchase was the oversized bronzer. I could not believe how great it was. I've since repurchased and even got my daughter hooked.

I've purchased a couple of eye shadow singles, Brulee is a holy grail for me. I have purchased eye shadow palettes and have to say, they are highly pigmented with very little fallout.

The "catwalk" illuminator is fantastic as is the contour duo. Overall, this is a surprisingly great line! Oh. And the contour duo is just as good as the Marc Jacobs one that I have and spent a lot more money on!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As far as strictly speaking wnw lip, ive got the entire Mega Last Matte line & a lot of the Mega lipglosses...the colors are pretty & quite workable, my fave DS lipliner is #666 Brandywine. I'm quite enthralled by wnw & if I could only buy one DS line it would be wnw. I'm very impressed & wonderful price pointe. You could say I'm pretty obsessed. I have an entire small makeup bag full of 99cent lipsticks too. I remember as a child having a god awful royal purple nailpolish & a coral lipstick which were my prized possessions back then from good old White Mart. I do like my high end makeup granted I mean who doesn't?? But wnw is a guilt free indulgence. I don't feel bad admiting I'm a wnw addict when ur a makeup junkie you own a little of everything and a whole lot of maybe one or 2 brands (for me that is MAC & wnw!!), Im into Clinique & EL too but thankfully nobody has to pick just one ;) but IJS if I had to pick a DS brand it'd definitely be wnw lips!! Long lasting, highly pigmented, easily obtainable accessible & won't break the bank. Get 3 MAC lippies or the entire Mega Last Matte line & have a few coins over??

Tried all of the Bronzers and absolutely loved it!

Totally have to chime in here. I have just recently been reintroduced to WNW, and really felt it necessary to say something.

Like most of the women on here, I used WNW when I was just a wee lass learning how to use all the fun colors of war paint that were available. Then, like a lot of you, I fell victim to the HIGH END makeup lie, and blew a lot of unnecessary cash on MAC frosted eye shadows and Coca-Cola flavored lip gloss from Urban Decay... blah blah blah. You know.. the novelty crap.

Anyway... I have always been a red lipstick kind of gal. I wore Love Junkie and Jezebel by Urban Decay for years. On a whim I decided to get some Max Factor stuff at Target (I think) and was reintroduced back into the world of drug store cosmetics. Over the years I have been living as close to an 'adult' life as possible, and have tried to maintain my cosmetics addiction without totally blowing my rent money, so my brands became 'cheaper.'

Recently, I have found WNW again, and not only was I EXTREMELY pleased that they still made the famous lip liner #666, but they had an extraordinary collection of red lipsticks, the lot of which I could purchase with very little guilt. Now... for the REAL test... I have to say... most of these beautiful lippies glide right on and stay put for quite a while. A little bit of #666 to keep the colors from feathering, and I'm usually good to go for at LEAST half of my work day. The best part about them is they have no taste or smell to get used to, and they blot quite nicely without totally getting rid of the pigments. I'm a total believer now. You will never, ever catch me spending $15 for a stupid lipstick again when I could spend the same money on 15 DIFFERENT lipsticks.

As far as the rest of the cosmetics go, I have found that the MegaImpact mascara is pretty decent for the price, but with as many layers of mascara I wear I could almost even be satisfied with Maybelline Great Lash (yeah, I said it). I have been very pleased to find out that the eyeliners have been very much improved over the past 20 years and glide on easily. Once again, who can beat the price. An eyeliner that performs for a buck??? Brilliant.

I have yet to try the foundations or powders, but I definitely will be as soon as I run out of the foundation I already have. Their concealer works as well as any... at least their stick stuff does. I don't really care about that. Its not my thing.

I'd talk about the nail polish... but all I'll really say is OBSESSED. Totally.

So... yeah... its nice to find out that my 13-year-old self wasn't a total idiot. Screw department store cosmetics. For the price of one application sponge at Sephora I can paint my entire face with WNW.

I don't understand why everyone is writing reviews on other products when the category is Lips product line. I know it says "entire product line," but this means the entire lips product line. I just like to keep things organized----------------Anyway, now that's out of the way, I would say their lip products, especially the Megalast Matte lipsticks, are superior to their other lip products. As a matter of fact, IMO they are superior to most in the drug store and even rival the HE brands. They are famous for their MAC dupes, many times duping color, finish & consistency. Sure the packaging is cheap, tacky and impractical, but if the packaging were nicer, they wouldn't be so incredibly affordable, right? So, we can risk a few carelessly nicked lipsticks when we can walk into a drugstore and buy 5 gorgeously pigmented l/s for less than one HE l/s, of the same (or nearly the same) quality. At least, I know I can!

I can only write a review on the WnW eye shadows and H20 eyeliners ... I must say I LOVE both! The eye shadows stay put (with or without primer) as does the liner. The shadows are Mega pigmented and wonderful. My only gripe about the shadows would be that I wish there were more matte colors. The palettes have tons of shimmer colors and very few of the matte. I have hooded eyelids so I really need that matte crease color! Other than that, I will buy them every time I see them in the stores. They are SO cheap and very much worth the $3.00. Can't beat that! :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE their eyeliners, contrary to most people... at least in my experience, their eyeliners are very soft and a great color... they last really well...Not necessarily the best quality, but definitely worth replacing for a buck sharpened too many times... I have the olive and purple in the color icon series and use them everyday:) I find them anywhere so they are easy to find and replace if needed:)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I don't think brands like Wet 'n' Wild receive enough credit. Some of their stuff, like their eyeliners and lipsticks, are horrible and terribly made, but their eyeshadows in particular are absolutely phenomenal!
I have the Color Icon Vanity Palette (discontinued, unfortunately), the Color Icon Comfort Zone Palette, and the Color Icon Petal Pusher Palette. In general, all of the Color Icon eyeshadows are awesome!
The pigmentation is just as good as MAC eyeshadows and the staying power is great. Absolutely no creasing whatsoever, and I don't even need a primer with these! Along with the L'Oreal HiP Eyeshadow Duos and the Maybelline Expert Eyes, ExpertWear, and Color Tattoo Eyeshadows, these are one of the best drugstore eyeshadows.
Oh, and not to mention the price tag!!!! Only $5 for the 6-pan palettes and the 8-pan palettes! NOTHING can beat that price!

Popular Lips Products