no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/26/2007

it's alright. it makes my hair soft but that's about it. just slightly "deeper" than a regular conditioner.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Mar/17/2007

Um...this is all right. It doesn't feel like it's completely clean-rinsing. My hair feels healthier from the Paul Mitchell regular Strength conditioner than from this.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

Dec/30/2006

Nice. I'm not sure if a deep conditioner can work in a mintue, but this leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and soft. So simple and quick to use. I have shoulder length, fine hair with dry ends. I only put this on from mid-strand to ends. I haven't tried many deep conditioners, so I'll keep looking for an HG. But I'll always rely on this one if I don't find anything else.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBrown

fromxx13

Dec/19/2006

I have to wash my hair every day or else it's grease city. I also dye it and between the two it's hard to detangle when wet without a heavy conditioner. I’m on the hunt for a miracle product so I bought this spur of the moment because I liked the package. I expected more. It’s not bad, but it’s not good. It’s just…meh. It doesn’t make it any easier to run a comb through and it certainly …Read more

About reviewer (26 reviews)

HairBlond

Oct/02/2005

I bought this product years ago and use it every so often. It works well, but not the type of results that I was expecting. It did soften my hair and all but wasn't the greatest product I have used though it did do the job.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0

Jul/12/2005

Didn't make a difference

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Other, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

May/01/2005

I received a sample size of this conditioner for free. Normally I don't use a deep conditioner because my healthy, straight, fine-but-thick hair doesn't need it (despite daily blow drying), and this conditioner reminded me that. It claims "won't weigh hair down" but it weighs down my hair. It's okay to use after a clarifying shampoo once a week, but a more …Read more

About reviewer (737 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Dec/16/2004

I LOVE this conditioner..I use it with my nioxin moisture and strength conditioner and it really helps my very unhealthy hair..it really has help restore it. ive tried so many different conditioners that peope have highly recomended and none of them work on my hair..but this stuff is wonderful.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

HairRed

Sep/18/2004

This stuff is better than most drug store brands. I use it once a week as a quick treatment, otherwise, it just wouldn't have the same results. It tends to build up if used consecutively, but otherwise, it is a great weekly conditioning treatment.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlack

Aug/16/2004

This is actually called 60 SECOND hair repair. It works.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (242 reviews)

Age30-35