Mary Kay Signature Eyeliner - Violet

Mary Kay Signature Eyeliner - Violet

2.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I had to reapply it like 5 times for any color and when I did get some color it smeared, plus the color wasn't very nice. Plus it ran out after like one use. The twist thingy didn't work. I would not recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Its so hard to apply evenly. Its not smooth or anything, it half applies and is very dry.

on 7/13/2007 4:43:00 PM

I love Mary Kay eyeliners and I will continue to purchase and use Mary Kay eyeliners, just not in Violet. I really wanted to like it, it is like the color Violet in a box of Crayola crayons. Unfortunately, it applies chunky, and not smooth like the other Mary Kay eyeliner colors I have tried.

on 5/4/2005 3:48:00 AM

Growing up in the 80's, I have sworn off colored eyeliner of all shades. A nice slate or a sable is all I thought I needed. So imagine my surprise to fall in love with this! My consultant suggested I try it for fun (I was at a party for a friend) This made my blue eyes stand out nicely, without it looking like I was wearing purple liner. I've gotten more compliments on my eyes since I started wearing this. And I've had no problems with it not going on smooth. I will definately bee keeping this on hand.